Chapter 3

"You're the new maid my mum told me about i guess" Adym carried on smiling as he eyed her. "Y-your mum?" Jess stutters as she tries pulling down the dress. "Jenny! She's my mum. Well step mum" Adym chuckled.

"Ah right" Jess nervously chuckled back. Adym walked towards her. "When i first met you, it looked like you didn't have a shape! Guess i was wrong" he lifted his eyebrows and bit his bottom lip before walking off.

Jess looked at herself and quickly wrapped her arms around herself. "What a perv!" She whispers to herself,,.

After 5 hours of cleaning all of the rooms, it was time for her to make food with the other maids. What should i cook? Jess thought to herself. An idea popped up into her head...

After the food was ready, it was set on the table. "What's this?" Jenny asks. "Lasagne. Chicken Lasagne" Jess says. "Are you crazy? This isn't healthy!" Jenny shouts. "Im sorry... i didn't know what else to make..." Jess bowed her head down.

"It's nice!" Adym's father takes a bite with his fork. Adym decides to try some too. "Wow...You could become a lucky man's wife!" Ady, winks. "Im okay, thanks. I prefer staying single" Jess smiled bitterly.

"Im off!" Jenny stood up and stormed off. Jess sighed. "Its okay. Since she isn't here, do you want to eat too?" His father asked. He seems nice Jess said to herself. "Okay, i dont mind" Jess sat down and took a fork. As she was trying to eat it, Adym kicked her leg.

She shrieked and the fork fell out her hand and onto her lap, making her dress dirty and covered with lasagne. "Look what you did!" Jess stood up. "It was an accident, sorry" Adym smirks. "Ma'am is going to kill me" Jess mutters and walks to the bathroom.

Adym chuckles evily and looks away but his father caught him. "What?" Adym acts innocent. "Help her, now" his father demands. "Ugh alright" Adym sighs as he rolls his eyes and stood up, walking after Jess...

Jess was in the bathroom trying to wash it off. Suddenly, Adym walked in. "Here,  wear this" he threw one of his sweatshirts to her. "I dont need it from a person like you" Jess replies.
"Just take it and wash your dress before my mum screams" Adym walked out.

"Ugh!" She stomped her foot as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Jess, you must stay calm. You have to do this to save the orphan house" She whispered to herself...

She came out of the bathroom with tights and a big grey sweatshirt that Adym gave her. As she walked into the kitchen to wash the dress, Adym looks at her whilst biting his lip. "She really is something" he mutters

"Adym, stop perving at her, you foolish idiot" Adym's father hits him lightly on the arm. "Yes father" Adym rolled his eyes and sighed. He walkes back upstairs and sat in his room, watching tv. "Its so boring!" He sighs really loudly. He then quickly sat up. "Let's have some fun" he chuckles to himself...

"Jess!" Jenny called her. "Yes ma'am?" Jess ran to her as soon as she could. "Clean Adym's room. It's dirty" she orders and walks off. "Uhh, not him!" She groans. She walks in but he's nowhere to be seen.

"Phew!" She whispered to herself. Just as she was cleaning, she heard someone come out the bathroom. She saw Adym coming out. His hair was messy and wet. He had no shirt on and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Ah...im..ugh...I'll just go and wait for you to get changed" Jess nervously chuckles. "It's okay. Dont be afraid" he smirks. "W-what do you m-mean?" She starts stuttering. "You're only a few years younger" he whispers as he carries on stepping forward.

As he was moving foward, she kept moving back until her back hit the wall. "Now you have nowhere to go" he smirks. "We shouldn't b-be doing t-this" Jess turns her head away. Adym lifted her chin up so she could face him. He slowly took off his towel...

"Tricked ya!" He smirked. Adym took off the towel and was wearing shorts. "You're gone bright just like juicy tomato! Bless you" he walks away. "This little..Ugh!" She stomps her foot. "Im going out. When i be back, this room better be tidy" he says, putting on a pair of jeans and a shirt. He slid on his denim jacket and his white vans on.

"See ya" he winks and walks out the door. "I'll get you for this, just watch" Jess mutters to herself as she evily smirks...

2 hours had gone passed. Adym was back home. He ran upstairs to find his room spotless. "Wow, she did a good job" Adym looked impressed. As he sat down, he heard the tap running in his bathroom. He ran in to find his favourite white trainers under the hot shower.

"What the.." he quickly ran in and took his trainers out. "Ah, my hand!" He shouts. The water was really hot so he ended up hurting his hand. He then looked at his trainers. They were all soggy and wet from the inside. It was ripping. "That little-"

"Having fun there?" He heard. Adym turned around and saw Jess, leaning against the door. "You! Do you know how much this cost me?!" Adym starts shouting. "This is what you get.. for what you did earlier" she smirked and walked off.

"Karma's a bitch" she says as she walks out...

~ TBC ~