Chapter 1

It was a nice sunny day outside. Jess was ready for her last day of college. She dressed up really nicely since it was the last day:

 She dressed up really nicely since it was the last day:

{Her Outfit}

Once she was done, she put on her backpack and her white vans. "See you later Ms.Anderson!" She calls out. "Goodbye sweetheart, don't forget to take you're camera with you!" Ms.Anderson replies.

Ms.Anderson is one of the ladys who works in the orphan. She is like Jess's mother. "Don't worry!" Jess walks out. She looks up and smiles. "The sun is out. It's the last day of college... What else could happen next?" She whispered to herself.....

"Adym! Get your lazy butt downstairs!" His mother shouts. "Another day of hell" Adym mutters as he gets out of bed. "Why can't i just live a life that isn't this stressful?" He sighs to himself as he puts on his comfy slippers and walks downstairs.

"Yes mother? How can i help?" He asked. "Hurry up and get ready!" She shouts. "Im right here, stop shouting! And ready for what?" He asked his mother. "Your brother's celebration! Its his last day in college, you numpty. Now hurry along" she orders.

"Hurry along" Adym mimics. "I heard that!" His mother shouts. "Heard what?" He replies. She doesn't respond. "Uh" he drags himself upstairs...

He decides to dress up in something casual. "It's not like they're celebrating for me so, i might aswell" Adym says to himself.

 "It's not like they're celebrating for me so, i might aswell" Adym says to himself

{Adym's Outfit}

Once he was ready, he walked down. "What are you wearing?" His mother asked as she looked at him in disgust. "Clothes, duh. You don't expect me to be naked, do you?" He walks past.

"Adym. Enough, we need to go" his father said. "Yes father, I'm ready" Adym walks out.

As they sit in the car, his mother starts complaining. "Look what he's wearing! He looks like he's from a poor family" his mother complains. He looks at her dumbfounded. "If i looked poor, do you think i'd have any clothes in the first place" Adym rolls his eyes.

"Enough enough. We're going to be celebrating for your brother. We can't be arguing like this" his father stops the pair from arguing. "She started it, i just ended it" Adym takes out his phone from his pocket....

After a few minutes, they arrived at the college. Adym walked off by himself. "Just look at him. This selfish kid" his mom complains. "Oh come on honey, lets go" Adym's father held onto Adym's mother's hand and they walked off.

Jess was walking when suddenly she saw one of her friends. "Zoe!" She shouted out. "Jess!" Her friend shouted back. Just as she was running towards Zoe, she bumped into someone. "Im so sorry" she said, bending down to get her stuff.

Adym's Pov
I was walking whilst messaging one of my mates, Zac. Suddenly i bumped into someone. Ouch, that hurt. "Im so sorry!" The person who i bumped into spoke. It was a girl. I looked at her. She seemed cute and very...how do i say... delicate.

She's not my type and anyways she should watch where she's going

End Of Pov

Jess's Pov
Ahh , my work has gone all over the place. Ugh. I looked up and saw a really cute guy. He had a nice smile. He had a pineapple tattoo on his neck. That was a bit strange. "Watch where you going. Are you blind" he spoke.

Well he's a bit rude

End of Pov

Jess got up and Adym walked off. "Who is he though? I've never seen him before here" Jess wonderd to herself.
"Jess..JESS!" Zoe shouted and woke Jess up out of her day dream.
"Oh yeah, hi" Jess replies.

"Whose that guy?" Zoe askes. "I dont even know myself but he's so rude" Jess replied. "Oh well.. all guys are like that, if im honest with you" Zoe held onto her arm. They walked off together...

The assembly had started. They were announcing the students that had passed to get into university.
"Zico Quezeschire" the head master announced. "That's my son" Adym's mother clapped. "Zico!!" She stood up and started cheering for him.

"So embarrassing" Adym turned his head around. "Isn't that he girl from before?" He asked himself. He then had a flashback. "Yup it's her" Adym decided to sit next to her...

Jess was on her phone when suddenly someone came and sat next to her. She turned her head to her right and saw him. "It's you-!" She was almost about to shout but he covered her mouth. "Shh, there's an assembly going on" he whispered.

Jess blinked her eyes as she felt butterflys in her stomach. He was rude but.. he's really hot she says to herself. Adym slowly moves his hand away. Their faces were an inch close to eachother.
Seeing her from upclose... I've never seen anyone this beautiful Adym says to himself.

Adym moved in a little closer, giving his evil smirk. "Your hair clip... is falling off" he chuckles and leans back. Jess gives a blank face. "What's wrong with me, seriously" she slappes her head before looking away.

"Jess, let's swap seats" Zoe whispers. "Why?" Jess asks. "He looks hot" Zoe replies. "Who?" Jess asks. "That one! Sitting next to you!" Zoe nudged. "Him? How could you even..Hey! He's the one who was being rude to me!" Jess whines.

"But he's too hot!" Zoe kept nudging her. "Okay fine!" Just as Jess got up, everyone stood up and started clapping. "Is it over?" Jess asked herself...

Everyone was hugging eachother before they leave. "What are you planning to do?" Zoe asked. "Im going to work in the orphan house" Jess replied. "Ahh. Im going to work at a café i got a job there" Zoe says. "Lucky you, hey" Jess nudged her and winked.

"See you soon" someone walked passed Jess and whispered. She turned around and saw Adym walk past her. He turned around giving his cheeky smile and a wink.

"What does he mean by see you soon?" Jess asked herself....

~ TBC ~
Please follow my other account
AnisahMahmood6