Chapter 17

It was the next day. Everyone was downstairs eating breakfast apart from Jess, who was still sleeping. Adym, Zico and Zoe left this morning to go to the police station..

Jess woke up, feeling the breeze from the wind, which blew her hair into her face. As she sat up, she looked around and sighed. "Why do i feel like i don't want to have breakfast today?" She whispers to herself. She shrugs her shoulders and gets out the bed.

"Agh god dammit, the floor is so cold" She quickly gets on her slippers before heading into the bathroom..
Once she was done washing up, she walked downstairs. "Morning Jess, Adym left a letter for you" one of the maids said. Jess took it and unfolded the letter;

Good morning. Make sure to have your breakfast.
Me and Zico have gone to the police station along with Zoe because  know it's her who has done it. Please Jess, once you see the evidence i give you, you'll understand.
Love, Adym

Jess sighs. "Right, what's for breakfast then?" She asks the maid as she folds up the paper and puts it into her pocket..

Adym, Zoe and Zico are at the police station..
"Please officer, i need you to get Chloe arrested. She's hacked into my account, that's at first and secondly, she's put up a picture like that which is inappropriate and THIRDLY, SHE COULD HAVE ALMOST KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND!" Adym shouts.

"She's not your girlfriend-"
"Yes she is" Adym cuts off Zoe. "Look, we will try our best, okay?" The police officer said. "Thankyou" Zico replied.
The police officer had told them that if they found anything, they will give the information to Adym themselves. So Zoe, Adym and Zico leave and go back...

As they arrive back, Adym spots Jess outside, looking at some of the roses. "I'll be back guys" Adym says and walks the opposite direction, to where Jess was..
Jess was too busy to notice Adym was there. She was sat down on a bench, looking at burnt rose.

"Hey" Adym says. She turns around and smiles. Jess then moves up a little to let Adym sit down. "How did it go then? Did they find anything?" Jess asks. "No. Not yet, they're still working on it. But Jess, listen-"
As Adym held onto her hand, Jess quickly moved it away. "Adym please, don't. I told you, i'll only belive you once the evidence comes to me. And if it does then i promise, i will apologise to you and i'll do anything to make it up to you. Anything you want. But for now, I just want to be on my own" Jess says.

"I understand" Adym stood up and walked off. Jess suddenly started sobbing. "Why is it, every guy makes me fall in love with them and then does something so much that it hurts? Im hurting him and he's hurting me. Why can't the truth just come out soon? I just want to know so badly..I really miss him being by my side" Jess says to herself.

Adym, who was listening to her, leaned his back against the wall, looking up in the sky. "I just hope, they will find something. It's all that dumb ass Chloe's fault who has caused both of us to be in so much pain" Adym whispers to himself..

Evening

Everyone was gathering around the table, ready to eat. Chloe came down and sat next to Adym. "What do you want to eat, honey?" She asked. He pushed her away. "Get off me, you creep. Do you not get the meaning of I DON'T LOVE YOU" Adym says and moves to another chair.

"Whatever..I know you love me. You just wont show it" Chloe says. Adym just ignores her and gets his food. Jess then walks down, when suddenly, the door happens. "Who could it be?" Zoe asks. "I'll check" Chloe stood up from her chair and walked to the door.

As she opened it, she saw the police officers at the door. Jess looked at Adym and he looked at her. They then both walked behind her.  "Are you Chloe Graham?" They ask. "Yes..?" Chloe replied. "Im sorry but you're under arrest" The police officer said. "What did i do?!" Chloe asked innocently.  "Your number is *** **** ****, right?" The police officer asked.

(Had to use the stars incase my random numbers were actually somebody's mobile number)

"Yes that is my number, but-"
"Well, as we have tracked down, this young lad Adym Yorba's account, it seemed to have been used from a different device and number yesterday during 1am and it was your number that had come up. Which means you're under arrest for harassment" the police officer said.

Chloe looks at Adym. "Help me!" She shouts. "No. You get what you deserve" Adym replies. They handcuff Chloe and take her out the building. "Thanks very much officer" Adym said. "My pleasure" the police officer replied. He then goes towards Jess.

"The picture has been taken down and has also been erased from other people who had saved or screen shotted the pictures. You should thank your boyfriend, it's all thanks to him that we got to the bottom of this."

The police officer walked out. Adym then walked towards Jess. "I told you i didn't do it. I'd never do such a thing like that" Adym says. Zico and Zoe decide to walk up, to leave them alone for some time.

"Adym, im sorry. For accusing you. I.. I didn't know she would've been that bad. I was just so angry and-"
"Shh, baby girl, it's fine" Adym hugs her. But Jess pushes him away and turns around. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Maybe.. We shouldn't be together. Look at what I've done. I have hurt you so much, and-"

"Hey hey, listen" Adym cuts off Jess and pull her close to him. "I want to be with you. Ever since the first day i met you, my eyes could not believe what they were seeing. Such a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. I know, it was a mistake. You misunderstood. And i understand because, even i would've done the same" Adym says.

"But-"
"No buts Jess" Adym cuts her off. He then puts his palm on her left cheek whilst stroking his thumb on it. "I forgive you baby. I forgive you" he says and then places his lips on hers, giving her a soft, gentle kiss...

~ TBC ~
I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Dont forget to vote and comment your thoughts about it!❤