Chapter 8

Her working shift began. She started off in Jenny's room, cleaning her shoes. Jenny was out, so it was amgood thing for her to start there. Just as she was cleaning, Adyms father walked in. "Ahh, here you are. Could you sit for a minute, there's something i want to talk about to you" he says. "Oh okay" Jess stopped what she was doing and sat down.

"You have been in the orphan house, right?" He asks. "Yes" she replies. "And how long were you there for?" He asked. "Um.. about 12 or 13 years i'd say" Jess replied. "Oh ok. Well since you've been tere for so long, i just wanted to say, make yourself at home. You should eat dinner with us to" Adyms father said?

ME?! I'd be delighted Jess thought to herself. "Well sorry for interuppting you. I suggest you get back to what you were doing before Jenny gets home" Adyms father chuckles. She nods and gets up. As Adyms father walked out, Jess felt confused.

"Why are they suddenly being so nice" she whispered to herself..
"Jess!" Jenny screamed. Jews quickly ran downstairs. "You and Adym go to the grocery store. I need you two to buy a few things for me" she says. Adym comes down in his tracksuit bottoms and his hoodie with his yeezes on.

Jess looks at him. I thought he'd be a posh boy. I guess not😂 Jesss thought to herself. After Jenny made a list, they both walked out. "Get in" Adym says as he unlocks the door to his car. "You drive a car?" Jess asks. "Well duh" he replies...

They arrived at the grocery store and were walking by the salad isle. As they were walking, these little kids were messing about. One was coming im a trolly and almost hit Jess. Adym quickly grabbed onto her and pulled her close to him. She looked at him and he looked at her. They made eye contact!

Jess admired hus beautiful eyes. He's a really good looking guy she says to herself. She's so cute and small.. Her strawberry scent.. wow Adym says to himself as he sneakly smells her hair. She quickly moves back, looking down and her face was flushing bright red. "Oh look, tomatoes!" She ran to get them to gwt out of the awkwardness.

As she ran off, she looked back. Thankgod he wasn't following her. "Oh my gosh. That was so embarrassing!" Jess whispers to herself. "What was?" Someone asked behind her. She turned ariund and saw her ex boyfriend, Josh.

"Nothing. What are you doing here?" She asks. "Shopping for me mum" he replies. Jess just scoffs and walks offmbut he grabs onto her arm. "What are you doing! Let me go!" She says. Josh just smirks as he carried on looking for something in the isle. "I said let go!" She shouts.

Suddenly someone pulled Jess back which helped her get out of his grip. "She said let go" the person says. "Who are you" Josh asks. "Adym. Jess' new boyfriend. You're an ex for a reason. Because she doesn't want you no more. Touch her again and you're dead" he glares at Josh.

"Let's go beautiful, I've got what mom needs" Adym held Jess from the waist and they walked off. Adym then moved his arm away from his waist. "Thanks. For helping me" Jess thanks him. Adym just smiles and walks infront...

After paying, they were on their way home when Jess spotted Zoe and Adym spotted Zico.
"Zoe!"
"Zicco!" They both shouted at the same time. Zoe and Zico both turned around and saw Adym with Jess. "What's he doing here?" Zico muttered as he rolled his eyes. "Jess?" Zoe looked confused. "Hey whose tbis? Your boyfriend?!" Jess shouts and starts poking Zoe.

"Jess, that's my brother" Adym says. "Oh okay.." Jess said. Suddenly her and Zoe looked at each other. "What?! You're Zico's brother?!" They were in shock. "Um... Yeah.." Adym said. "How do you know him?"
"From college" Zoe replied. "Ohh.. wait i saw you at the college party right?" Adym asked Zoe. She nods.

"Can we just all go hom-"
"That means you're the younger son of the Pineapple Company" Zoe says. Zico nods. Everything was silent. "Guys, can you guys go. Me and Zoe have something important to talk about" Zico says. "Of course.. Just dont kiss" Adym warns. "Im sorry, i'll take him" Jess drags Adym away...

On their way back, the sun was setting. Adym found a hill that he stopped by for them to both visit to look at the sun set.
When they stood on the hill, Jess clapped her eyes together, making a wish.
Adym took out his phone and sneakly took a picture of her.

Cute he smiles...

~ TBC ~
Im sorry for updating so late
Thankyou to all my readers
Love you!💙