Chapter 10

They arrive at a big mansion. "Hello. And welcome to Tree Top camping site!" A jollyful lady welcomed them. After Jess heard it, she felt her heart sink. It reminded her of the first time when she  came with her parents. "Could you quickly let us in. We have an injured person" Adym says. The lady nods and Adym carries Jess inside....

He puts some medicine on and wraps a bandage around her ankle. "How does it feel?" Adym asks. "A bit better" Jess replies. "Are you able to walk properly?" He asks. Jess just shrugs. She tries getting up but falls back onto the chair. "Owh" she rubbed her ankle, giving her cute pouty face. Adym smirked and helped her up.

He then walked into the sitting room where everyone was settling down. He was holding Jess from the waist while helping her. Jess just looked up at him, staring at him as he smiled. Why is my heart thumping so fast? Jess asked herself...

Few moments later

Everyone had a shower and got chnaged. Zoe came out of the room and saw Zico standing in front of her. He turned around and eyed her, up and down. Zoe looked the other way, her face flushing bright red. "What's going on here, hm?" Adym chuckles. Zico quickly looks away.

"You really..Ugh!" Zico turns the other way and stomps off. Suddenly, they hear a scream from Jess' room. Adym quickly runs in. "Jess?!" He shouts. "Im in here!" She shouts. Adym runs into the bathroom to find Jess. She was covered with  towel wrapped around her body while layed on the floor.

Adym awkwardly looked down but then ignored it. He quickly helped her up. "Are you ok?" He asks. She nods and just admires his handsome face. He helps her onto the bed. He then passes her clothes to her. "Um.. get changed... And when you're done, call me" Adym says.

Jess nods, swallowing her spit because of how scared and embarrassed she was. Adym walked out, closing the door. Jess got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She then made a cross with her arms infront of her chest.

"I can't belive.. he saw.... me....half...NAKED!" Jess whispers to herself. "What did he think of me? He probably thought i was fat right? Ugh, he must think im really ugly....Ugh! My life is ruined. He's the first guy whose actually seen MOST of my body!" Jess carried on talking to herself as she looked into the mirror...

As Adym closed the door, he turned around with his back pressed against the wall. He then placed his hand on his heart. He stood there for a moment, smiling to himself. But then shaked his head. "I can't do this..My mom will kill me" Adym whispers to himself. He looks over his shoulder at the door and just walks away...

Once Jess was done, she called Adym for help. But Adym wasn't there. So Adym's friend helped her. His name was Ryan. As he was helping Jess, Adym walked back in and saw. He quickly ran. "That's my job!" He pushed Ryan away and grabbed Jess by the side of  the waist. Ryan just chuckled.

He then went to Adym's ear. "Seems like someone's jealous. Do you like her?" Ryan says. Adym smacks him. "What do you mean?!" He shouted. Jess looked at them blankly and Ryan face palmed himself. He just nodded with his thumb up and walked off.

Adym then looked back at Jess, who was an inch away from her face. They both stared into each others eyes. Adym looked at her neck, biting his lip. He then moved in closer and kissed her neck. Jess' eyes shot wide open. He then moved to her ear. "Im sorry, i couldn't help myself. But you really smell nice" he whisper seductively in her ear.

He then moved back. "Strawberry shampoo right?" He asked with his cute bright smile. Jess lightly hit him on the arm. "Let's go" she chuckled and looked down smiling. "You look beautiful smiling" Adym whispered. "Sorry?" Jess quickly looked up in suprise. "Nothing" Adym quickly looked away...

After eating dinner, they all decided to watch a movie ; Twighlight. Everyone was watching the movie but a few moments later, everyone fell asleep. Apart from Adym and Jess, who were in the same blanket together, with a bowl of popcorn between them. Jess looked at Zoe. She was sleeping with her head rested on Zico's shoulder as Zico rested his head ontop of Zoe's.

Jess awkwardly looked away and back to the screen. She then saw Edward and Bella, slowly moving their faces closer to each other. Jess awkwardly coughed and looked down, putting her hand in the bowl.

As she was reaching for the popcorn, Adym held onto her hand. She looked up at him. His sleepy eyes and messy hair. He moved closer. "There's something you should know... Im not Adym, especially when im sleepy" he whispers. Jess looks at him blankly, blinking her eyes.

He slowly slid one of his hands on her neck and his other around her waist. He moved more closer and she moved more back. Until Jess' back hit against the sofa. He smirked and came close and his lips touched hers. That's my first KISS!!!!

~ TBC ~