Chapter 9

It was the day of their trip. Jess was getting ready. Once she was done she decided to pack her things. "Hm.. What would i take?.." She whispered to herself. "Mind if i help?" Someone asks. She turns around to see Adym stood there, leaning against the door, on his phone

 She turns around to see Adym stood there, leaning against the door, on his phone

"Um.. its okay thanks" Jess stood up to go find her washbag. As she was looking through her closet, she took a look back but he was still standing there. Why is he still there? She asked himself.

"You look sexy today" (😂😂) he said and walkes out. "W-what?" Jess whispered to herself. Then she ran to the mirror and looked at herself

 Then she ran to the mirror and looked at herself

"Im dressed up so casually..What's so sexy? Honestly, boys are confusing.." Jess whispers to herself..
After a few minutes, she was finally finished with her packing. Just as she stood up, she heard her friend Zoe, running and screaming her name.

Zoe ran in and hugged her. "How are you?" She asked. "Scared" Jess replies. Zoe moves back and looked confused for a moment. But then she clocked on. "Ohh right.. Dont worry, we're here" Zoe hugged her again.

Its okay Jess, im here Adym said as he smiled at the picture he took of her when they were on the hill, looking at the sunset whilst she was making a wish.
{Read last Chapter if you can't remember}..

Once everyone was ready, Adym came downstairs. "Are all of you excited?!" He asked, seeming as if he was a teacher taking elementary school kids out on a trip. "Yess!" The other maids acted like the school kids apart from Jess, who was still worried.

"Right. Before the coach comes, you need to get into pairs" he says and walks to Jess. Zico comes to Zoe. "Come, let's go" he pulls her away. "Hey! That's my.. friend.." Jess pouts. Suddenly, she sees someone's hand in front of her. She looks up to see Adym.

But she looked at him, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. Asym just chuckled and grabbed her from her wrist. "Everyone got someone to sit with?" He asks. They all nod. Jess just kept looking at her hand that Adym was holding onto..

Once the coach came, they all sat in. Adym and Jess sat at the front. Jess decided to take her phone out to play some music. As she was getting her earphones out, Adym snatched her phone off her. "What are you doing?!" She asked. "Wait one minute" he said.

He gave back her phone and start smirking. "What did you do?" She asked. He got his phone out to call someone. Jess' phone started ringing. "Don't delete my number. Otherwise you'll be in big trouble" Adym chuckles. "Yeah yeah, whatever" Jess replies..

A few hours of the coach ride and Jess was already freaking out. Adym could see her hands shaking. He looked at her and saw the worried look on her face. He then held onto her hand. She stopped shaking and turned around. Adym quickly pretend to sleep.

Jess looked back and out the window..
The coach had to stop at the petrol station for a while otherwise his car would've broke down. There and then.

Whilst the driver was still at the petrol station, Jess was still awake. Adym was still holding onto her hand. He just looked at her from the back. Her hair. Her body. He just smiled.. but then slapped himself. Stop being such a dirty idiot he says to himself.
Jess turned back around so he quickly closed his eyes. He then dropped his head onto Jess' shoulder, still pretending to sleep. Jess' hear started beating really fast like it wanted to rip out of her body. She looked at him. What is this weird feeling? I can't be in love with him. Not with the son of the company. Im just a maid there. Gosh Jess, stop Jess was thinking to herself.

She cleared her throat and turned back the other way. Adym opened one eye, just to check what she was doing. He then opened both of hus eyes. He then looked at her and just kept looking. I know I've said this more than once but she really is beautiful he says to himself..

They finally arrive at the camp site. As they got out of the couch, Zoe decided to  go check up on Jess. "How you feeling?" She asked. "A bit nervous, i guess" she replies. "Don't worry. You have me.. and that cute boy over there" she says pointing at Adym.

"I thought you like Zico?" Jess says. "I do. I only said his brother was cute. Zico is BEYOND cute" Zoe chuckles. "Right guys! Get with the person you were sitting with on the couch. Let's go!" Adym shouts. Zoe waves goodbye to Jess before running back to Zico...

Adym and Jess were at the front, walking up a hill. Suddenly, Jess' foot got trapped under a heavy peice of wood. "Ah!" She whined in pain. Adym quickly ran over to her and tried to take jt off but it was too heavy. Zico and Zoe quickly ran forward to help.

It finally came off. They pushed it to one side. "Are you okay?" Adym asks. He touches her ankle. "Ah..Ah" she started moaning because it hurt. Adym croutched down in front of her and put her onto his back.

"What are you doing?" Jess asks. "Well you can't walk there, now can you?" Adym says...

~ TBC ~