Chapter 16

"Look Jess, whatever you seen, i haven't done it. I promise!" Adym says. "How am i supposed to belive that when its ON YOUR ACCOUNT? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" Jess shouts. "It wasn't me! IT WAS CHLOE!" Adym shouts back. "Wow..Just blame it on a girl who you dont like. Wow... Just wow" Jess looks at him, disappointed.

"Hey Jess listen, i know my brother hasn't done this. He would never do something like this" Zico says. "Really? You decide to play dumb too?" She rolls her eyes at Zico and looks back at Adym. "You disgust me" she says and walks out.

He turns around and looks at her, walking off. Zoe, who was on the stairs, stood there to listen to what they had to say.
"Aww, your girlfriend gave up on you!" Chloe strokes Adym's shoulder. "She's-!.... Ughh! How could you do this? Are you even human?!" Adym shouts at Chloe.

"Well listen here... Your mother had arranged it for us two to get married..If i can't have you, no one can" Chloe says. Zoe suddenly walks downstairs. "What? So this was planned by you?" Zoe asks. "Zoe, stay out of it" Chloe says. Zoe scoffs. "Adym, move out my way" she says to him. He moves to the side.

Zoe then runs and jumps ontop of Chloe. She throws her down to the floor, pulling her hair. She then punches her face and kicks her in her stomach. "Zoe, that's enough" Zico pulled her away from Chloe. "Nice one, Zozi" Adym chuckles at the state of Chloe.

"You little bitch!" Chloe shouts. "At least i ain't a whore, like you" Zoe replies, also smirking whilst looking at how messed up her hair was. Chloe ran off upstairs. Zoe then went to Adym. "She's probably crying right now. I'll go to her and try to make her understand that it wasn't you..But im telling you, she probably wont belive me either" Zoe says.

"Please, try your best" Adym says. Zoe nods and walks out..
She finds Jess, sitting on a bench, crying. "Hey Jess" she quickly ran to her and hugged her. "I trusted him. Why does everything bad happen to me? Why?" Jess asks. "Jess listen, he didn't do it" Zoe says.

"You too? What, did Zico threaten you to come and tell me that?" Jess asks. "No..I was on the stairs and i heard them talk about it. Chloe did it. She said that if Adym doesn't belong to her, he doesn't belong to anyone else. Please, trust me" Zoe says.

"They are probably trying to fool you. I know he did it" Jess says, sniffing. "They didn't see me when i heard Chloe say what she did. I was hiding..until i came out and beat her up" Zoe says. "Im sorry Zoe..You are my best friend and i do really trust you..but im not ready to belive that it wasn't Adym who didn't do it" Jess stood up.

"What makes you think he did it?" Zoe asks. "I..I dont know. He needs to give me proof for me to belive it was Chloe, not him. And he has to give that proof to me, not to you or Zico or any of them. Only then will i belive him. But for now..It's on his account..its him that has done it" Jess says.

"Uh..Fine. Come inside at least, please? You'll freeze to death" Zoe says. "Ok" Jess replies and they both walk back in...

As they walk in, Jess walks past Adym, with her head down, not looking at him. She walks upstairs. Adym wanted to call her..But he thought it was best not to. Zoe closed the door behind her. She turned around and looked at Adym. She shrugged her shoulders and sighed.

"What happened?" Adym asked. "She wont belive you..Unless the proof comes to her, herself. Not to Zico or me... but from you" Zoe says. "What can i do?" Adym sighs and plops down on the sofa. "Well".......

Everyone was gathered around the fireplace. Jess came out with the packets of marshmallows. Adym stood up. "Let me-"
"Hey Zoe, come help" she turns away from Adym and walks off.
Zoe sighs and stood up. She helped put the marshmallows with Jess.

Jess then was about to walk inside when suddenly, Zoe called out to her. "Where are you going?" She asks. "Inside. I dont feel like eating. Im going to sleep. Good night" Jess says and walks inside, closing the door behind her.

Adym tried standing up but Chloe stopped him by holding onto his hand. "Come on guys, lets tuck in then!" Chloe says to the others. "Tuck in, my ass, fake bitch" Zoe mutters. "Yoo Zoe, your language" Zico whispers back. "I don't care" Zoe replies and she snatches the marshmallow from Zico's hand.

"That was mine!" Zico said, with a pouty face. "Love you too" Zoe says, putting the marshmallow in her mouth.
Adym was looking at the fire, thinking about everything that happened. "Marshmallow?" Chloe asks, passing it to him.

Adym looks at her and pushes her hand off his and stood up, walking inside..
He ran upstairs, trying to find Jess. Suddenly, he bumps into her. Jess looks up and sees him. She rolls her eyes and tries to walk off but he pulls her back from her arm and pushes her against the wall.

"Are you really going to be like this?" Adym asks. "Like i said to Zoe, im not beliving it was Chloe until i get proof for you.  Now let me go" Jess says. "I promise, i will get the proof to you by tomorrow" he says and then moves closer.

"Trust me" he whispers....

~ TBC ~
Hey guys..I know you've all been commenting for me to update.. I am so so so sooo sorryyy. Please forgive me,  I've been really busy since the holidays have started. I promise to publish my chapters when i can

And thank you guys so much, i got to 1K! Yayyy!!!😊❤❤
Ly guyss💟