Chapter 26

Adym woke up, with Jess lying down next to him. "Its been so long" Adym whispers and gives her a peck on her fourhead. Jess's eyes then flutter open. "Morning beautiful" Adym says. Jess smiles. "Last night was great" Adym chuckles. "Shh, one of the nurses might come in" Jess says, looking at him with her sleepy eyes.

"They probably heard us last night, so it doesn't matter" a big grin appears on Adym's face. Jess hits him and sits up. "Come, lets go wash up" Jess chuckles...

It was a few hours later, when Jess had got discharged. Adym decided to drop her off, home.

"So, how you been?" Adym asks. "Not bad" Jess said. It was awkward for a while. "You know.. i missed you" Adym said. Jess smiles. "I missed you too" Jess replies...

After a while, they arrived at Adym's house. "Adym? I thought you're dropping me off to my flat" Jess says. Adym doesn't say nothing. He gets out the car, and goes to open the door for Jess.

She gets out. Adym then hold's onto her arm, closing the door behind her. "Well?" Jess looks at him, confused. Adym carries on walking, not saying anything...

As they enter the house, Adym let's go of her. "Suprise!" everyone jumped out, with party poppers. Jess looked shocked. She then turned around to see Adym.

"Since the incident with Brennen, he kicked you out the company so.. I've decided that you can join our company" Adym smiles. Jess fell back. "You okay?" Adym quickly ran to her. She hugged him. "I love you" she says.

Adym moves back. She kisses him. "Oooh" Adym's other workers started applauding. Adym chuckled. "You scared me!.. i love you too" he says and kisses her back.

"But.. aren't those my stuff?" Jess points to her suitcase. "Yes" Adym replies. "So that means, im going to be living with you?" Jess asks. Adym nods. "What about Zoe.. and Zico?" Jess asks. "They're gone abroad" Adym says.

"What?" Jess was confused. "Yes.. its a long story Jess. Stop asking so much questions and go upstairs with my designers to get you ready, for the party" Adym chuckles. Adym's designers then take her upstairs, to get dressed.

Whilst Adym is downstairs. "Sir, we got you a suit" one of his workers passes it to him. "Thankyou. Please make sure everything's perfect before the guests are here. I want this to be special.. just for Jess" Adym says as he looks down and smiles...

Adym was ready in his suit.

The guest's were arriving. "Welcome" Adym said. "Well hello Adym. So your new worker, she any good?" One of the guests asks. "Oh she's a jem, but why dont you take a seat?" Adym says.

Pervet Adym whispers to himself. After a while, Jess came down in her beautiful dress.

Adym turns around after hearing everyone gasp

Adym turns around after hearing everyone gasp. "That's the model who worked for Brennen!" Someone shouted. Jess chuckled and carried on walking down. She then went to the stage and grabbed the mic.

"Hello everyone. As you may know, i was the model for Brennen's magazines, working under his company. But after an incident, Brennen kicked me out. So im now going to be working with this company. And i just want to say thankyou so much, to Adym, for accepting me in his company and thank you to all of his workers. Let's work well!" she  chuckled.

"You're right, she is quite a jem" the old man whispered in Adym's ear. "Yes i know. I mean of course i do, its my girlfriend after all" Adym said and smirked as he saw the old man's reaction. He then walked off, to Jess.

"That was a splendid speach" Adym chuckles. "Why thankyou" Jess replies. Adym then looks at her hand, to see the ring still on there. He smiles. "Well?" He asks. "Well.. i think we should go take a picture at the photo booth together" Jess pulls him...

They stand together, with Adym's right arm around her waist, and his left hand in his pocket. They both take a few pictures together..

After a while, Jess wanted to dance. "This is my song!  Shall we?" She looked at Adym. "Yes we shall" Adym replies, with his cheeky grin.

The song Slow Wine by J-Soul played, as Jess took him to the dancefloor.

(song in media above^)

"I never knew you were into this type of music" Adym says as he pulls her towards him, on the dance floor. "Well, now you do" Jess chuckles and then both start dancing...

"It was nice to meet you" Jess says as the guests were leaving. It was 1:00am..

After the guests left, it was time for Adym and Jess to sleep...

After having a shower, Jess got into bed, waiting for Adym. She turned on her phone and went onto instagram.

She then saw a post by Brennen. It was captioned as "My new, best model."

Jess chuckled. "We'll see about that."

~ TBC ~