12

By the way, I fast forwarded the kiss just so I wouldn't have to write it a chapter from now. Yea. I'm lazy. Stfu
-----------------------

I woke up by tapping on my window. I groaned and let go of Sasuke, opening the window and climbing outside. I rubbed my eyes and saw that it was Naruto. He looked...scared. He was fiddling with his hands and frowning. Not very common.

"What is wrong?" I asked, my lips forming a frown as well.

"I found out why they are so horrible to me...." he mumbled, looking away. After this, I think I should tell him my past. He is trusting me with something important right now. "I have the nine tailed fox in me."

That must be where his strange chakra is coming from. I can tell he did nothing wrong, so there wasn't a point in the villagers messing with him. If anything, they should be grateful. He is holding a beast inside of him to keep the village from getting destroyed. I snapped back into reality when I heard a sigh. Naruto was looking at the ground, not looking me in the eye. He probably took my silence as a bad sign.

"If...if you don't want to be friends anymore that's fine." He mumbled, about to walk away. I smacked him on the head. He helped and held the back of his head. "Ow! Why'd you do that?!"

"Because you're being ridiculous. I'm not going to leave you because of that. I told you already, you are my first friend and nothing will change that. You're stuck with me." I said, smiling at him. He brightened up immediately, jumping on me. I kept my balance and he was just hanging off of me. His legs around my hips and his arms around my neck. I hugged him back.

"You are the best person ever!" He said into my neck. I smiled, remembering what the hokage said to me once.

'The best people have the darkest past' he said to me. It applies to Naruto. I suppose it's because the people who have been through the worst things become more appreciative of the world when something good happens. I'm glad for Naruto. He is pure, that's positive. I've seen how other people our age act. I guess I've met the best of people somehow. I released Naruto and he climbed down from me, grinning.

"You know, we should really go to sleep. It's really late." I said. He looked around and dashed away.

"Oh and I passed!!!" He shouted as he got further away. I called out a 'bye' and he left. I climbed back it on my house and got back into my bed, falling asleep with the, somehow, still sleeping Sasuke.

t i m e s k i p

I watched as Naruto took his picture, wearing make up that covered his whole face. I don't think this is a good idea. I'm sure he will have to do a retake. I walked out with Naruto in tow, him babbling on about how awesome his picture was. Eventually, somewhere in our walk, we were called back to the hokage building. Yea, I knew it.

"It took three hours to no that! I couldn't make a nice face so I did that! Isn't artistic, or like, cool?" He said, putting a thumbs up. I facepalmed.

"Take it over." The old man grunted. I watched him argue with the hokage until he transformed into that girl again. The hokage had the same reaction as Iruka. I suppose it is a similar reaction for males. I could sense a presence outside the door and looked at it. It was a weak chakra. One of a child.

A heard a sound before the door got pushed open to reveal that it was, in fact, a child. He had a weird hat on and a scarf around his neck. He had long hair put up, going through his hat, and he was holding a ninja star in his right hand.

"You old geezer! Fight me!" He shouted, running up to the desk that the hokage was sitting in, interrupting the conversation that they were having. "The title of the fifth hokage belongs to me, Konohamaru!"

Right after he said that, he tripped on the floor. Or maybe on nothing. Naruto had an expression of exasperation, and the boy on the floor curled in pain, mumbling an ouch through his hands. He sat up, saying something, and a man in all black jogged in. Why are his glasses like that?

"This kid is lame..." Naruto mumbled to me. Both of the new comers looked at up at that. The kid stood up and walked in front of Naruto, pointing at him like he would me.

"I get it! You did something didn't you?" The boy said. Naruto immediately reached out and grabbed him by the sacrf, holding his other hand in a fist.

"You tripped on your own!" The blonde shouted, irritated. The man in all black then butted in, saying something I didn't listen to. Only thing I got from it was that he was the grandson of the old man. Naruto looked at the man, then at the kid.

"What's the matter?! Why don't you hit me, if you can?! You are no match for a grandson of a hokage!!" The kid shouted. I will have to stop him from knocking the kid unconscious. Naruto does and never will care who this boy is.

"Like I care about that!" Naruto yelled, bringing his fist up. "YOU IDIOT!" He shouted, bringing his fist down on the kids head.

Right before he could, however, I stepped in and stopped it from happening. It would only cause problems for the old man and the one in black. I chuckled as I looked at the boys face, it was scrunched up ready for he pain. The man in black sweeper the boy from under mine and Naruto's arms.

"He would have hit you, kid. Better be happy." I said, dragging Naruto behind me so we could leave, him protesting the whirlwind ah out the door.

Later on me and Naruto were just walking again, since Sasuke said he had to do something. I could feel that kid's chakra following us for a little bit. He still is. Naruto had already turned around once and seen him cover himself with a cloth. It was obvious. Finally he turned around and pointed at the kid.

"Alright, that's it! Stop following me!" The blonde shouted, pointing at the kid. "That's...really obvious."

As soon as he walked from behind the fence 'disguise' I walked away. I'm not going to pay attention and I feel like I'm not going to be needed. Might as well train.

---------------------
Done. Aren't I a nice person? Updating everyday. I should get good karma for this shit.