32

I sprinted to him before teleporting behind him to block some chakra that goes to his left arm. He turned around and made some hand signs before a fireball was sent my way. I split it in half so it went around me, kicking his stomach right after. He flew back into a wall and crawled out of it seconds later. He threw a kunia, only for it to get lodged into the ground next to me.

Before I could react, a paper bomb, most likely from the kunai, exploded behind me. It slightly burned my right arm and I heard a shout from some of the people in the higher level. I quickly made hand signs and stopped at one, jumping into the air. "Inazuma!*" I shouted. The floor exploded in a massive shock of lightning. Kakashi fell onto one knee when the flashing stopped. He was breathing hard and I could tell that hurt a lot. I've never used these sorts of things when we spar together.

"Never heard that one before." He mumbled. I appeared beside him.

"Don't you wish you had your sharingan out?" I asked, chuckling. He sighed and tried kicking at my feet but I jumped and he took that time to get up.

When I landed we began hand-to-hand combat. We could barely land hits on each other. I finally just disappeared from eyesight and back behind kakashi before round house kicking his side. He had already punched my arm and bruised my leg so it is a good idea to fight back now. We took in breathes, facing each other at a good distance once again.

I formed hand signs and he did the same with his own hands. "Mizu no shōkan: Kōri no danmaku!*" I shouted the same time he had done his. He had throw multiple clones to me, all having the chidori. Ice formed around me and I had to use it to protect myself. I made sure to attack the real kakashi with several sharp and quick mind controlled ice shards.

It went on like this for a while until I decided I had wasted enough of everyone's time. I did the dragon seal before making my clan's hand sign. His eyebrows furrowed, as he had his sharingan showing, and he froze. Everyone stared at him. I made him grab a kunia and put it at his own throat. Everyone gasped.

I released the jutsu and watched as dropped to the floor. Yea. Not only does it suck out my chakra and possess them, but it sucks away their chakra too. Ultimate weapon worth stealing a child and locking them up for is what the man I used to know said. I watched as the judge came up to kakashi's stiff body and stood back up.

"I call the end of the match. For the third match, the winner is Hitori Janai. Since kakashi and the hokage have claimed that you will not be fighting in front of the audience, you are now dubbed a Chunin."

Again, I was tackled but this time by multiple people. Naruto, Kiba, and choji all jumped on me. I was squeezed until I was let go and hugged by Shikamaru next. Everyone was saying a congrats and we were told to move back into the other level. I nodded and picked kakashi up and threw him over my shoulder. I chakra jumped up to the other level and set kakashi up against the wall.

A hand was on my shoulder and I found it to be Naruto. His eyes were teary and he smiled at me. I smiled back and he pulled me into another hug. "Good job Hitori. You passed! YOU PASSED!"

He was shushed and the board started going to the next names. We all watched as it stopped at the names Kankuro and Tsurugi Misumi. Kankuro and the other one of kabuto's teammates headed down the steps and to the ground floor.

When they began it started off with simple hand to hand combat. Then, Tsurugi used a technique where his limbs loosened so he could stretch and take hold of 'Kankuro's body. Tsurugi kept tightening his grip on the amp Alize's puppet and cracked its neck. Everyone stared until the mask on the puppet started chipping away so it exposed the wooden face structure. Surprise over took the opponent's eyes as he realized.

The arms of the marionette took hold of the man and started squeezing him while Kankuro made his appearance from the bandages showing that he was indeed a puppeteer. The match ended fast, and I stayed to talk to Kiba as everyone went to the bathroom or something else. Sakura and Ino came back, and their names appeared on the board. I wonder how this fight will go.

They made it to the floor and got ready before running at each other, hand-to-hand combat. They suddenly stopped and stared at each other for a long time. Sakura suddenly said something about ino not being good with Sasuke and being stronger than the blonde. The blonde suddenly pointed at me and said she was going to fight for me, and I was watching for her.

Again, they stood there. Finally, ino said something about understanding and they put their forehead protectors on their foreheads like it's supposed to go, and got into fighting stances. Hm, so they are actually going to fight now, huh?

Their fight was most likely the longest after line and kakashi's. It was all ended with a punch to both of them, which made it a tie. Kakashi and Asuma both went down to get their team, bringing them back up. They were sat up against the wall and we all crowded around them.

Hearing a beep, I turned to see the new names that were presented on the board. TenTen and Temari. Both of the people owning those names headed down the stairs and faced each other. I heard voices behind me and looked to see that the two girls were now awake and arguing again.

I guess some things will never change. It's a good thing though.

------------------
Ok, have you guys ever heard of people saying that their gender has it bad? Everyone has it bad. Girls with their periods, boys with their raging boners that u can not get rid of. Everyone has it bad. Accept it. I have heard this topic for too long, and I have now ended it.

*lighting hell
*water summon: ice barrage