48

t i m e s k i p - yea I'm skipping a whole fucking lot that is actually interesting

We walked along the dirt path, Tsunade and Jiraiya talking in the front, shizune walking behind them, and Naruto and I walking in the back. He had wanted to walk in the front, but Jiraiya said he shouldn't because of danger. I guess it would be better if they died first but those three also count as my companions.

A lot of things have happened. We met tsunade, and I will admit I did not like her in the beginning. She was a threat to Naruto back then in my perspective. Anyway, the Sannins fought, I almost killed Kabuto but he has healing powers that are faster than even Naruto's. Naruto can do the rasengan. Tsunade decided to become hokage. We went to the 'hot springs' again and Jiraiya stayed in there the whole time. We almost left Jiraiya after an interesting experience. Apparently, Tsunade has debts that are not paid.

"Pay attention to meee!" Naruto whined, leaning his body weight on me. I blinked a few times to come back to reality. He grinned and stopped leaning on me. He was about to start talking again until he looked forward and grinned wider. "WE'RE HERE!"

"Dang, kid! We know!" Tsunade said, looking back in our direction. Naruto glared back at her and then they turned back to the large gates that lead to Konoha.

We walked through the gates, waving at the guards. They jumped from their slouched postitions when they had recognized we had Tsunade with us. Tsunade only walked past them and we made it to the hokage building. When we walked into the office, there were three people there. They stopped their conversation and widened their eyes when they saw Tsunade. I guess they were waiting for the fifth hokage to get here.

They said a few words I didn't bother to listen to and I looked to Naruto who was already staring at me. His cheeks turned red when he realized I was looking back at him and he looked away. I simply shrugged it off and turned to walkout of the office. A voice interrupted me.

"We need to pay you for doing the mission before you can leave." One of the people I didn't know said. I turned back around and claimed my money before leaving. I immediately walked toward the hospital. I would have made it there if I wasn't tackled by a new person. It was Sakura. How strange.

I sat up from the ground, sakura stepping off of me and standing up. She held out a hand for me to take which I did. I patted down my clothes and then noticed that the pink haired girl was actually crying. She sniffled and sighed in contempt after looking over me.

"I'm glad you're ok. I thought you would have gotten hurt like last time." She said, obviously referring to when I had gained a hole in my stomach from Gaara. Speaking of Gaara, I'm going to have to go back and check on him. He should be doing better. He met Naruto.

"I somehow avoided injuries such as those. Even with the things that had happened." I said. If I got something like that again, I wouldn't be able to protect anyone.

She smiled and nodded before taking off again. Someone had called her name. I only shrugged and walked to where my house was. I have to unpack. I also need to eat. I did a turn and started towards the BBQ. That I had gone to with Choji and the others. Once I stepped in I was tackled yet again. It was Ino. She squealed and then started crying and then laughing. I don't know what to do. A deep laugh captured my attention and it was then that I noticed Asuma and his team. Shikamaru waved and Choji continued to stuff his face with food. The team leader motioned me over and I was dragged by the hysterical blonde to the booth. A few minutes after she calmed down the waitress came and asked if we wanted more. We all nodded, taking note of all the empty plates that had been eaten off of by Choji. I ate my food and stood, saying that I would take my leave.

"Hey!" I stopped at the door frame of the restaurant. Shikamaru was making his way over to me. Once he was at my side he continued his unfinished sentence. "Can we...uh...um watch clouds again? Without the interruption of my mom this time?"

I slowly nodded to his question and the redness of his face faded a bit. The redness was still there but it wasn't as bad. I don't think that it is healthy for blood to rush to the face. It makes absolutely no sense. Before I could continue to question the ways of the body a hand had grabbed mine and started pulling me in a direction. It was Shikamaru so I just let him continue.

We took a seat on the grass beneath a tree, leaning back to look at the sky. How come people look at the clouds, water vapor in the air, and name what it looks like? I believe I have asked this before. I looked to Shikamaru to find him smiled as he gazed at the white fluffs in the sky. I think the only reason he does do this is to release his mind and relax a little more. I leaned back and looked up at the tree instead. I find all of the patterns in the bark, the growing leaves, and the animals and insects in it much more interesting. It is calming, though.

When I turned to look at the male next to me again he was only inches away. He inched forward towards me when a loud noice interrupted him from continuing. He groaned loudly and sat up. I followed his actions and looked around.

Before I could even know what was happening, the shifting in the tree got louder and someone fell on top of me. They groaned and sat up, straddling me. I looked over them and recognized who it was.

"Hey Hitori. I didn't see you there." He said, rubbing his neck while looking to the side.

"But you were in the tree the whole-" Neji reached his hand out and covered my mouth to keep me from speaking.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said, dusting himself off after standing up. I stood up after him and looked around only to realize that Shikamaru was gone. A note was written and placed on the tree saying 'see you later, hitori' so I think that was Shikamaru. I was then pulled back into the streets of Konoha by Neji. I guess I'll just do nothing all day then.

---------------------
I don't really want to go to school. The new girl is always looking  at me. Then she would walk in my direction at lunch before turning away in another direction immediately. And her cheeks are always red. Especially when I turn to look at her. Like, is she sick or is that natural. She must be hella sick. Someone explain to me why she's being so weird. I'm confused. If she wanted to be friends she coulda just asked. I need someone to explain this to me. Seriously.