21

"We're going to climb trees." Kakashi said.

"Climb trees?!" The three of them shouted at the same time. He nodded.

"That's right but it's not ordinary tree climbing." Kakashi said, just making ghem more confused. He sighed. "Just watch."

He put his hands together, making chakra flow to his feet. He slowly made his way to a tree,vertically walked up, and made it to a branch to go upside down on it. He threw kunais at our feet later on but I simply started walking away. I need to start training again. As I was walking away a hand grasped my right shoulder.

"And where do you think you're going?" The familiar voice of kakashi asked. I turned my head back to look at him.

"To train. I've already mastered this." I said. I felt the three teammates of mine look at me once this words left my mouth.

"Oh have you now? Show us then." Kakashi said, letting my shoulder go. I made chakra flow toward my feet and walked to one of the trees randomly. I continued to walk until I reached the top. I looked to kakashi to see if I could leave now. I think he nodded, I was high up. I just nodded back and jumped off. I'm not going to waste chakra walking back down. Once I was half way down the tree I spread my limbs so I would slow down. I grabbed one of the branches and spun once before letting myself come to a stop at the ground. No broken limbs. I started walking away again, this time without any interruptions.

I made it to a clearing and took a fighting stance. I was in he middle of performing hand signs when I felt a familiar chakra not to far away. Being curious, I started walking in the direction absentmindedly. I had eventually made it to a stranglehold shaped tree house. I tilting my head to the side, observing it. Haku was in there. So was Zabuza. I should not interfere. I walked back to my clear plain.

Once again I made hand signs, stopping at one after the series of them. "Yōso Burēdo: Kaze*." I muttered. I felt the air around my arm condense, knowing I could not rely on my sense of sight when I am using the element of wind. I felt the weapon that formed around my arm, making sure I knew how far it would hit. It took form on my right hand, engulfing my entire hand from my wrist and going on beyond my hand. I took my stance, jumping into the air and swinging my arm down as I landed on my left foot first followed my my right as the ground and trees up to 5 meters(about 16 feet) split in half where I swung my arm.

Of course, my sword wasn't that ridiculously long, but the force I had created from my elemental sword had carried on that far. Why am I explaining this to myself? I shook my head and made the air around my hand undo itself. I flexed my hand to relax it as I looked at the massive damage I had done to the forest. Only then did I feel the chakra that was laying only a few feet away from gen strike I had just made. Any closer and they would have been cut in half. They must have fell back from the shockwave.

I made my way to the hyperventilating person on the floor. Oh...it was Inari. That's not good. My walking sped up to a run and I slid on my knees stopping just next to him. He didn't seem too hurt. He's just sorta discombobulated. He slowly sat up and rubbed his head, squinting his eyes. He looked around before his eyes landed on me, and they widened.

"Y-you almost killed me!" He shouted. I rested my chin in my hand and nodded.

"Yes I did. You should be more careful. You were watching me while I was doing it weren't you? Why didn't you move?" I asked. He tried to stand but he teetered from side to side and held his head. I held him at arms length from under his arms and stood up. He was quite short. Few feet off the floor. He's also light.