13

I walked on the dirt path, bored out of my mind, and just looking around. I heard feminine voices and looked down the street I was about to enter. It was that blonde and pink headed girl. I just shrugged and walked into the street, looking around again. I heard footsteps leading to me and looked behind me, seeing the two girls coming to me.

"Oh, hello." I said, smiling at them falsely. Their faces turned red and I shrugged, turning back around. Both of them met my pace at either side of me. "I never got your names."

"Oh well-" they started at the same time. That's weird.

"My name is Sakura! It's nice to meet you Hitori!~" the pink headed girl said, smiling brightly at me.

"Well I'm Ino! It's great to finally speak to you Hitori~!" The blonde said, smirking at the pink girl to my right. Ino took hold of my left arm, wrapping her arms around it. Sakura got mad for some reason and took hold of my right arm. I just sighed and kept walking with them latched onto me. This is ridiculous.

Once we made it to class, I ripped myself away from them and ran up to Naruto and Sasuke's desk, sitting between them. I think it would be good if I didn't try to become friends with the girls here. Hopefully the girls in other villages aren't as crazy. Shikamaru walked by and asked Naruto why he was here. I looked at Naruto, knowing he would say something cocky. And he did. I looked around and spotted the pale eyed girl looking  at Naruto with red cheeks. I didn't know the emotion in her eyes so I turned away and looked behind me, seeing Shikamaru sitting there along with the other two girls. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I haven't talked to you in a while Shikamaru. How have you been?" I asked, turning my body so I could speak to him better.

"Good. I wish I could sleep more though." He said, chuckling. I nodded, carrying on with the conversation. I thought I could fight the feeling....but there was something weird in the room, like something was watching us. It could be a sign of danger. I looked around the room and pin-pointed the strange thing I was feeling. There was nothing there. I furrowed my eyebrows. This could be dangerous. If anything pops out I will kill it. Yes, that is a good plan.

I looked at Naruto, seeing Shikamaru was now talking to choji. He seemed off in his own world, staring at the pink haired girl. His eyes looked so blank. I waved my hand in front of his face and he shook his head looking at me.

"Ehehe sorry! I spaced out there for a second." He said, scratching the back of his head with red cheeks.

I nodded and the door slammed open, making me teleport to the person and hold a kunia to their throat. Oh, it was just Iruka. He was looking at me with the same fear as that pale eyed boy from a couple days ago. I got off him and held out a hand to help him up. He shakily took my hand and I pulled him up. I walked back to my seat, not noticing all the looks of surprise I was getting. I sat back in my seat and listened as Iruka talked about how he was sorry for being late.

"-You will all be put in teams-" was the only thing I heard from him since I was tuning most of it out. I have lost interest in him. I only see him with Naruto and don't pay attention otherwise.

"Team 7: Naruto Uzumaki!" I looked at Naruto and he put his hands together and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Sakura Haruno!" Sakura banged her head on the desk and Naruto deflated. He rubbed his head mumbling about getting hit a lot.

"And Sasuke Uchiha!" That was the end of that team. Sakura jumped up at his name while Naruto deflated even more, laying limp on the floor.

"Naruto, are you ok?" I asked, tilting my head. He just turned his head away and pouted. I picked his limp body from the floor and he just looked away. "Naruto?"

"I wanted you to be on my team...." Naruto mumbled. That makes sense. My shirt was tugged and I looked back, seeing Sasuke looking down. He must have wanted me on the team too.

I patted their backs and just sat back in my seat, waiting to see if my name was ever called. It wasn't. I looked up and raised my hand, wanting to ask Iruka. He looked at me and nodded, saying I could speak.

"Why wasn't my name called?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed. He looked like he had a light bulb moment.

"Well, I was going to put you in a team, but there simply wasn't any more kids to be with you. It's all evened out to three a team. So, you will help whatever team you are called to help. Understood?" He asked, informing me on what was happening. I nodded and he smiled, walking out of the classroom after saying that we would wait here for our jounin teachers after lunch.

"This mean you can come with our team sometimes!!" Naruto said, smiling brightly. I smiled back and I got hugged from behind, showing it was just Sasuke. He had his face on my back so I couldn't see it. I turned around and hugged him back. He just buried his head father in my chest. Why would he be embarrassed? Is there some reason he is hiding his face?

"Thank Kami..." I heard him mumbled and sigh, walking away after letting me go. I walked out of the classroom after eating with Naruto, seeing that I wasn't on their team so I shouldn't be here. I was just strolling down the dirt road when my shoulder was tapped. I turned my head and saw an ANBU. He grabbed my arm and transported us to the hokage's office. The old man had his fingers intertwined, like Sasuke would, and he smiled at me. I nodded to him.

"Listen, I know you wanted to be here to be with your friends, but I need you to go on a quick mission for me. It should be quick since you are the one doing it. You are going to give this scroll," he held out a scroll from his sleeve, "to the leader of the sand village. Do you happen to know where that is?"

I nodded. He chuckled and passed me the scroll. "I will not fail. I will make it back as soon as I can." I said, teleporting to my house to grab a couple of things and putting it in a sealed scroll, then to the gates of the village. I have never been to the sand village so I can't teleport somewhere close to it. I walked out of the gates, only to run straight back in. I forgot to do something.

I ran back to the academy and saw kakashi and team 7 on the roof. I teleported to kakashi and walked to Naruto. I hugged him, securing the scroll to my katana holder. I haven't done this before but Sasuke said that you do it to people you care for so I just kissed Naruto's forehead. I walked to Sasuke and did the same to him.

"I am going on a mission. I will see you maybe a week from now." I said. I looked to kakashi and repeated me previous actions. I shrugged and did it to Sakura too. "Goodbye. Sasuke, thank you for teaching me that by the way."

I jumped off the building, not seeing them completely fainting on the roof. I ran to the gates once again and ran out, not turning back this time. Maybe I shouldn't have kissed them. It felt weird. I only see people do that to little kids and such, but to people their age they put it on the lips. I may have to do that instead next time to see if it feels weird or not. I came back into reality and dodged a tree. I need to pay attention more often.

---------------------
I hope that had plot, because I'm not fixing that. Anyone who doesn't like it can suck a dick cuz nothing's happening to it.