Final Final Announcement

Okay people, my OCD would not allow me to have a book with an odd number of chapters (I stared at that 29 for an hour trying to talk myself out of doing this).
So I'm going to use this to do shoutouts to my very first readers (Please forvgive me if I leave anyone out. It is not my intention and I would much appreciate it if you let me know==Sorry that was a ramble.)
To my very first reader Ac3eeBookworm, thank you for your support and I hope you enjoyed my story.
To my best friend S4mTheShadow (yes, I know it's you, love). Thank you for walking me through my thoughts and ideas even (I owe you a Doctor Who watching party)
mariarosa58, your comment on my first chapter actually made my day. Confession: I sometimes go back there and read it when I am feeling down (yes, I am that weird)
SimsFinatic, I appreciate your compliment (:
(Okay, quick sidebar: I feel like I'm writing a will)
My sister, MaMngadi, there is probably no greater bookworm than you, keep on rocking!
LighthouseVision124, thank you for the support and I hope it was worth your while.
And how can I forget @loving_beauty_101, thank you for supporting and reading. You are awesome.

If I left anyone out, please forgive me. Let me know and I will add you.
Thank you guys for the support and please continue sharing.

Oh and I am working on another story. This one is called 'When the Parents are Away' it's a stepbrother kind of story please check it out and share. Love! Love! Love you all!
I will keep updating it and fixing errors but yeah, it's pretty much done.