Chapter 4

*Aleksandr Christakis*

I felt her stir in my arms. Her head rested on my chest and her soft gold hair was strewn everywhere. I could feel her thinking. Thinking up ways of getting up without my knowledge.

Fuck.

The sex had been amazing. Had not lost any of its edge. She was so responsive it was like she was designed to be please by no one other than myself. I had wanted to go slower. To make her come first. To make her beg me to take her but my body just wanted gratification. Relief had spread through me when she shattered right before me. I had come so hard I though my brain was going to combust.

Her body had changed over the years. She was taller, skinnier but her body had rounded out to look more like a woman's body than a girl's. Her breasts... her magnificent breasts were larger than I remembered but they still tasted of honeyed gold. Her moans and screams had only served to rile me up even more.

I felt her shift and sit up. She hugged a sheet to her chest. Unnecessary. I had seen her naked body many times. "What have we done?" she looked around and started jumping off the bed, her panic far surpassed her need to not wake me. I reached out and pulled her back. Theos, her body thrummed with live energy under my fingertips.

"Where do you think you're going?" I didn't wait for a reply, just pulled her into a kiss that scorched its way through my entire frame. She responded in kind, digging her fingers in my shoulders, gliding her tongue over mine. She moved back against the pillows and slid her hands up my back to my neck. A groan bubble out of me and I yanked off the sheet, needing to feel more of her body. A hiss escaped her lips and she arched into me, "I want you again." I caressed her ear with my lips and kissed down the column of her neck. I could feel myself throbbing against her thigh.

Her hand stilled in my hair and she inhaled, "I want you too." she tiled her head back, exposing her pristine neck. I leaned down to kiss it but she pushed me off and sat up again. Regret crossed her features and she quickly sprang off the bed.

I moved to her and kissed her shoulder, "Can I persuade you?" I had to have her again, to feel her hot sweet nectar, to make her moan in wanton.

She moved away and combed her hair from her face. In fast movements she started looking for her clothes, "Persuade me? This was a mistake, it should not have happened." she swore in French and pulled on her pants.

"But it did happen." I sat down on the bed and watched her lift her bra from the chest of drawers where I threw it, "And please, tell me you didn't want it to happen. Or that you didn't enjoy it."

"I won't deny it. I liked it. I more than liked it." She fixed her top and started looking for her shoes, "But that doesn't mean it wasn't wrong."

She was drifting away again, "Then it was precisely right."

She paused with a shoe in one hand and faced me. Her lips were swollen, her cheeks were flushed and her hair was tousled around her, "If I recall correctly, Alek, you slept with me seven years ago then sad--and I quote: 'you're a good lay Amethyste but this was a one time thing. I had an itch that needed scratching and you were there. I am done with you'--end quote." She put a hand on her hip, "I guess I'm still a good lay.:

I cursed in Russian under my breath and ran a hand through my hair, "I was a kid. I didn't know better."

"Neither did I." she quit searching for what I assumed was her handbag. It was back in the living room. "See you around, boss." She gave me a quick smirk and exited the room.

I followed her, I had to follow her, "Améthyste , what if I want to see you again?"

She turned to face me and her whole body flushed when she realised that I was still naked, "I would suggest you wake up from your crazy dream." Her eyes trained to the floor.