Whose Room?

Nicole shook me until I woke up. I got up and saw a pink piece of paper stuck on the t.v. it was from my mum. She said she would be back and for Nicole and I to stay out of trouble she knew us too well. Nicole grabbed my hand and we got out of the room and crowded halls as if we were ninjas. "Where are we going?" I let out a little chuckle as I let Nicole lead the way "To Shawn's room." we got to the room and she stopped and knocked on the door. No answer. So she put her ear up to the door and heard a person cleaning. 

The door opened as I quickly hid on the side of the wall so who ever it was couldn't see me. "Hey counter guy!" Nicole said "What are you doing at this room?" he asked clearly confused since no one else was in the room "How do you know my best friends name?" Nicole stepped forward "Your friend?" "Yes my friend." Nicole pulled me into his view. "Oh. Hey!" he said waving "I didn't know you were friends with Shawn too." he said as Nicole and I slowly turned around and saw Shawn Mendes. "Shaw- Shaw- Shawn." I managed to get out "Shh. I don't want everyone to know I'm here." Shawn bent down towards me considering I was 6"1' Nicole was 5"4' and he was 6"2'. "No I mean how do you know Sky?" Nicole turned her attention back to the guy cleaning "Shawn told me about her." the guy said before walking off.

I turned around to Shawn "I see Nicole was right." I tried to mumble "Nicole was right? Who's Nicole?" Shawn said as Nicole waved "Oh. Sorry. So Sky did you have a great birthday?" Shawn asked as I blushed at his caring nature "Yeah. It was great. Thanks Shawn." I put a piece of hair behind my ear. "Wait. So you told that guy about Sky?" Nicole stepped between us "I just told you her name for that minute I expected you to forget it by the time she walked out." Nicole now on tip toes trying to look Shawn in the eye "I never forget a pretty face. Let alone a pretty name." Shawn said looking past Nicole and at me as I tried to hide my blushing face. 

"So who is that guy then? Huh Shawn?" Nicole now jumping to get his attention "His name is Blake. He used to go to your school. At least that's what he said." Shawn said while his eyes never left mine. "You guys from around here?" "No just visiting." Finally! I could finally say a sentence around Shawn! By this time Nicole was getting annoyed "Yeah. We're just gonna see you around then. Okay Shawn? Okay." Nicole said while she drug me down the hall back to our room. I watched Shawn as I was being drug and he just stood there in the doorway smiling and waving at me and by the time I brought up my other hand to wave to him I was pushed into our room.