A Future Torn.

I laid in my bed thinking about what all happened the night before expecially the kiss. I replayed how it felt what every second looked like. A smile played on my lips then I heard the front door fly open and someone say "I'm here!" Then footsteps coming up the stairs. The bathroom door flew open "I'm here!" the voice exclaimed then huffed. I heard footsteps come to my room and knock on my bedroom door. I walked to the door and opened it to see Kat "I'm here." she said throwing her bag into my room as I laughed my phone went off from a text.
Shawn:  sorry, but I had to kiss u last night bae.
Kat looked over my shoulder and saw this text "Oohh! You have a boyfriend!  I have an idea." she said taking my phone and sitting on my bed she texted him using my phone.
Me:  I cut my bangs w/some rusty kitchen scissors.
Shawn: why do that 2 ur beautiful hair?
Me:  I screamed his name until the neighbors called the cops.
Shawn:  The cops?? Wait who's he
I could just feel his jaw clenching
Me:  I numbed the pain at the expense of my liver.
Shawn:  r u drinking?
I took the phone from her
Me:  Shawn sry my friend took my phone
Shawn:  I'm coming
Crap. He was coming and there was nothing I could do.
The doorbell rang and I slowly walked down the stairs with Kat behind me. She waited on the stairs as I went to the door slowly opening it as Shawn ran through it. He placed a hand on my forehead "You look pale. Are you okay? You know what? You bring me a bucket." he pointed to Kat while he pulled my hair back, but Kat didn't move. Shawn looked up at her and saw my phone in her hand "Oh. It was your friend." he said running a hand through his perfect hair "Lyrics to Mama's Broken Heart." Kat said holding up the phone then Shawn turned to me lifting me up "I'm just glad my baby's okay." he said while Kat jumped up and down squeling "I'm gonna be an aunt!" Shawn put me down "Wait your pregnant?" Shawn asked shocked "No. No. No!" I said waving my arms "No?" Kat asked and I just shook my head.
Mum had a work conference for the weekend. So we each got separate rooms. I had a dream where Shawn was playing with a little girl then he looked up at me while grabbing the little girls hands as he waved them and said "Hi mummy." Then he walked over to me. I thought I looked fat, but he just stood behind me, put his arms around my belly and said "How's the little one?" I smiled then woke up realizing that Shawn was asleep, shirtless and I was wearing his Vans hoddie with his arms wrapped arm my body.
                 Shawn's POV
I went in the guest room to go asleep but I couldn't stop thinking about Sky and what would happen if we were a family. My thoughts were interrupted by Sky's friend. She walked in and touched my abs "Ya know. Sky really likes you." she started "And I really love her." I say trying to make things less awkward "Earlier she said that she needed your comfort. And that she likes your body." her friend looked me up and down so I walked into Sky's room. She looked cold so I took off my Vans hoddie and put it on her; I didn't care that I was now shirtless in front of her. I crawled into her bed, wrapped my arms around her; watched her smile then I fell asleep.
                      Kat's POV
I got to share a room with Tabby which was Sky's cat. It reeked so I tried to get the guest room from Shawn. I walked in there telling him all these lies about Sky then he left which kind of made me sad considering he had a great body and he was hot!
                     Sky's POV
I rolled over in bed so that Shawn and I were face to face. His eyes slowly opened "Hey beautiful." he said giving me a little kiss then pulling away before coming back in for another kiss. Then we sat up kissing and I pulled away because of a text it was from Mack who was also apart of the yearbook committee.
Mack:  This page is titled Sluts.
There were five pictures one of Shawn and me  kissing outside in the rain, me wearing Shawn's hoddie with his arms around me, me facing Shawn on the bed, then us sitting up on the bed kissing.
My heart sank 3 yards in 3 seconds.