The Accident

I sat on the couch with my swollen ankle and phone in hand. Then I got a text I smiled when I saw who it was from
Nicole:  Heeeeeyyyyyy :)
Me: Sssuuupp? :P
She always made me laugh even if I didn't want to. Then I went on instagram and liked random pictures then I noticed that someone had left me a message it was from Shawn
Shawn:  tnx 4 the gr8 time darling.
I smiled at his feeling of having to say thanks to me. He's such a gentleman and that's one of the things that I love about him.
I walked upstairs and plopped down on my bed, but my attention was quickly turned to my window which was getting attacked by pebbles or something. I quickly walked over to my window thinking about Shawn. I opened the window and got a pebble to the face when I looked to see who it was I saw that it was my dad.
I backed away from the window with my hand over my heart as dad yelled up "Come down here!" I hesitated to yell something down, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I could barely stand with my legs which were growing tired by the nanosecond.
Something started happening to me; I grabbed several shirts and tied them together then threw the finished project out the window after tying it to my bed. I used the tied shirts as a rope and climbed out the window. It was like I was being mind controlled. Once on the ground I got into the car with dad and he drove off leaving black marks on the road.
We headed down the pitch black road the only light was coming from our dim headlights. "You blocked my number just like your mother." he said as I didn't move a muscle "You aren't so big now are you?" I could tell he was drunk the smell was all over his breath and to make things worse he got on his phone and started texting. I begged him to put it down. Then we turned a sharp curve. I saw headlights "Daddy!" I screamed, but it was too late we hit the car and rolled off the road and into the ditch I fell out of the car window on impact even though I was buckled up. I looked at dad before my eyes closed. I tried to calm my breathing. I heard a murmur of different things so I couldn't make anything out and when I tried to open my eyes everything was blurry and it gave me the biggest headache I've ever experienced.
I shut my eyes again and enjoyed the darkness and silence. It all just seemed like a nightmare like it never even happened, but it did. It shouldn't have happened, but it did happen. I tried to put everything together, but my stupid brain wouldn't let me figure anything out I started flinching then a lot of hands touched me I tried to tell them to stop, but nothing was coming out of my mouth I tried not to freak out but there was only so much I could control in the moment.