Leaving The Party?

Shawn looked over my shoulder as I turned to see his expression change from his wonderful smile to his jaw clenched and his eyes full of worry. Then a phone rang I reached for mine, but before I got to it Shawn had pulled out his phone. "Hello?" he asked the person on the other end "Vivica! Hi how are you?" his smile was back "I see. Yes I completely understand." it was gone again "We'll-I'll take care of it. Yes. Thank you." he hung up "Who's Vivica?" I ask starting to get a little worried "No one." he said stone cold "That was a pretty long conversation to have with no one." I tried to hide the worry in my voice "Don't worry." great I can't hide any of my feelings! "She's my manager." he said holding my hand "Oh?" was all I could manage "If those pictures become public then my career could be ruined." he ran a hand through his perfect hair as I got another text.
Mack:  I'll delete the pictures on 2 conditions
Me:  k Macs what is it
Mack: k 3
Me:  What r they?!
Mack:  don't call me Macs
Me:  1 down 2 2 go
Mack:  Shawn goes back on tour
Me:  k
Mack:  don't have a crush on anyone from our school
Me:  I can wholeheartedly promise the first and last one.
I can't believe that Shawn had to leave for this to work out for the both of us. I walked over to Shawn's house to help him pack. I gave him a goodbye hug before walking to my house to cry my heart out.
Kat walked into my room "What's the matter?" she asked stepping into my bedroom "Shawn had to leave." I said with my lip quivering "Why?" she sounded like a child "Someone sent Mack pictures of us." I showed her my phone and she gasped "That two timing little." she mumbled "Wait you didn't send Mack those pictures. Did you? " I stepped back "She said that Shawn was just another pretty face. He was gonna break your heart." she started to cry "You ruined my-You could've ruined his career!" I yelled "Hey remember when we were all friends? You, me, Mack." She asked "No." I slammed onto my bed full of anger "We used to be the best of friends. Inseparable." she sat next to me "I don't remember this." I huffed "Mack loved us. Then one day Blake hung out with us instead of her." she tried to smile "And she's hated me ever since?" I still didn't remember any of this "Text her."
Me:  Mack!
Mack:  blocked!
"Fine I'll text her." Kat said
Kat:  Mack!
Mack:  kit Kat is that u?
Kat:  yes. Y do u hate Sky?
Mack: me, u&nicole, sky were friends then she stole u. And my cuz Blake.
Kat:  kk sry 4 asking.
Mack: I'm having a praty. U r invited. U can invite 2 people. (No adults)
Kat:  when
Mack:  2night. Midnight. My house
Kat:  be there!
Kat showed me all of the texts as my heart sank. That party was probably gonna be a big deal, but I wasn't feeling like going "Hey I just texted Nicole about the party and she said she would come. Do you want to come too?" Kat asked and I knew her hopes were raised "Yes of course I'll go!" I put on a fake smile "Yay! We have to go shopping right now!" she grabbed my hand as we ran out the door.
We went to five different stores because Kat couldn't find the right dresses for us. We got home just in time to get dressed and do our makeup and of course we all had to go to my house. Kat did my makeup, I did Nicole's, and Nicole did Kat's. I put on my dress which was a dark purple lace dress that went just above my knees and I had white wedges on. Nicole came out in a light blue sleeveless dress, a black furry coat, and white pumps to match. Then Kat came out she was definitely the fashionista in our group; she was wearing a sleeveless galaxy print top, with a galaxy print skirt that went mid-thigh to match, black stilettos, and a black plastic headband to finish the outfit off.
We walked into the house together then Kat ran off so it was just me and Nicole. I went and sat on a couch with Nicole then Kat showed back up "Nicole I found some information and I need you to check it out." She grabbed Nicole's hand and took off. I was alone on the couch then people started coming up to me drunk and I turned them down. Then a kid in my science class named Marcus came up to me and asked me to dance and I thought 'hey why not I mean my boyfriend can never really come back. Marcus is a good kid so.. Heck with it I'm gonna dance!' I went more into the living room with him and I watched his hands move from mine, to my shoulders then to my back. They slowly ran down my back until they reached my butt. I pulled away, but he wasn't done so I slapped him across his face and ran out as fast as I could. I went out to the porch crying. Then a black car pulled in front of the house, boy were they late for the party. I watched through tears as no one got out and the car didn't drive away. All of a sudden a widow from the back rolled down and revealed a woman with brunette hair pulled back into a french braid. She stuck her hand out the window and motioned for me to come to her. So I did. I walked up to her then two security guards stepped out "Skylar Hamilton?!" one of them barked causing me to jump "Y-Yes? Do I know you?" I asked while the woman in the car while on her phone moved her hand hitting both guards causing them to move away from the door. The woman put her phone down and stepped out of the car "You're so beautiful. I don't know why he left you." She paused looking me up and down before sticking her hand out for me to shake it "I'm Vivica."