Date Troubles

I got my hair done into a pretty darn good braid considering I never did my hair as a little girl it was always my dad. Dad used to work with his sister in a hair salon so dad was used to doing hair. I rushed to figure out the perfect outfit: a blue floral dress that goes down to mid thigh, blue pumps which I got for my fifteenth birthday, my locket from my dad was hanging around my neck, a denim jacket with tiny holes which made it look amazing, and my black clutch purse was the finishing touch to that perfect outfit. I gathered some make up and applied it to my face; I never used the extravagant make up just the basics: blush, lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, and eye liner.

I started pacing back and forth then I saw myself in my full length mirror. I stopped when I saw myself in the mirror then I acted as if I was talking to Shawn even though I knew I could be myself around him I still felt the need for practice. I did a hair flip, walked up to the mirror "Hey Shawn." I stopped turned around and walked back up to the mirror "Sup Shawn?" no no no I can't be doing this I look so stupid "Hello Shawn. God why can't I be normal?" I threw myself on my bed trying to think of something cool to say to Shawn. Then the doorbell rang and mum said right on cue "Why don't you have a seat. She'll be right down." I was so ready to go downstairs yet I wasn't ready at all.

Shawn's POV

I sat down on the love seat to wait on Sky. I just kept hoping that she didn't think that what I said about the date was a joke. I ran a hand through my hair taking a deep breath in and letting it go. I tried to calm my nerves by drinking some water Mrs. Hamilton had sat in front of me. I ran my hands on my thighs I couldn't wait any longer I was sure that Sky was either sick or gone with some friends; did I make it sound like a joke, and if I did then God I just ruined my chances with the most beautiful, most intelligent, most creative, positive, talented young woman that I've ever known. "She's just upstairs. I'll go see if she's ready yet." Mrs. Hamilton said starting up the stairs I guess she could tell I was nervous. Mrs. Hamilton came down the stairs while a huge smile played on her lips "She's coming." she said and I stood up and moved to where I was standing in front of the stair way and a beautiful Sky was walking down the stairs as I felt my mouth drop slightly.

Sky's POV

I walked down the stairs and saw Shawn's mouth drop I walked up to him and giggled while I closed his mouth with my hand "You're gonna catch flies." I winked and he smirked he held both doors open for me then he buckled himself into his Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. "Ready for Olive Garden?" Shawn asked before pulling out onto the highway and I just nodded.

We got to Olive Garden and Shawn helped me out of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and into Olive Garden. The waiter asked how many and I stepped forward, but Shawn cut me off "Just a table for two please." Shawn said while we followed the waiter and took our seats "I'm Jordan and I'll be your waiter. What can I get you to drink?" he asked while leaning in close to me; it felt like he was almost sitting in my lap "Yes. I'll have the." I stopped as Shawn grabbed my hand "What do you want?" he whispered to me behind a menu "Root beer." I whispered back as Shawn looked at the waiter "The lady will have the Root beer and I will have the water with lemon." Shawn said before the waiter walked off then Shawn started shifting around in his seat "Shawn? Are you okay?" I asked nervous that I had done something wrong "You didn't notice?" he sat upright "Notice what?" I slumped down into my seat "You didn't notice Jordan leaning into you?" he raised and eyebrow "He did?" I lied trying to seem calm "I'm on a date with you and only you I don't care about any other guys." I whispered as a smile played on his lips.
The meal was great! I stood up from the table and twisted my ankle. I fell backwards. My hand hitting the table then I felt a hand grabbing me. I looked up to see that it was Shawn; his hazel eyes glistened in the little light of the room. I tried to walk on my ankel , but it didn't work out like I wanted it to. I fell again then Shawn took me in his muscular arms and took me out to his Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Then he took me home and put ice on my ankle so I thanked him and hugged him goodbye.