Together?

"Vivica? As in Shawn's manager?" I ask looking for Shawn "Yes. Would you get in the car?" Vivica asked holding the door open "Aren't you supposed to be on tour with Shawn?" I took a step back "I was sent to get you." was all she would say "When will I be back home?" I asked so mum wouldn't worry "Monday. Now will you please get in the car?" she asked, her arms getting tired "No!" Nicole screamed from inside the house as I stepped into the car and the door shut behind us. "Wait how did you know where I was. Or even where to look?" I asked Vivica as the car took off "Technology these days." She shook her head.
                     Shawn's POV
I went on tour and all of my fans loved it. It was perfect except for one thing. I didn't love it; not because of my fans but because I knew that I wouldn't be able to see Sky. We did what Mack wanted and I went on tour but it was driving me so crazy. I finally talked Vivica into bringing Sky  to me so we could talk. Kat posted on Snapchat that her, Nicole, and Sky were going to a party at Mack's house. I told Vivica where to go and what Sky looked like I also gave her the intrusions 'bring Sky and Sky only. Make sure you're not followed.'
                    Sky's POV
The car ride was very long so thank God I wasn't drunk. Vivica was on her phone the whole car ride, but she would make small talk like 'do you love Shawn?' and 'can-do you enjoy singing?' The driver of the car wouldn't pull over so I couldn't get anything to eat. I decided to just go to sleep.
I felt the car come to a stop. My head was rested against the door and I was asleep; the door opened causing my head to fly to the side which woke me up. A black limo pulled up a few feet away from us then I noticed it, thousands of screaming fans "Walk over there to that limo. Stand by the window on this side. A guard will pick you up and put you in the limo. Don't scream." Vivica said pushing me out the car into the thousands of screaming fans. All in unison they stopped screaming and watched me intensively. I walked out with their eyes glued on my every move. I slowly walked to the limo and waited for the guard as all the fans got out their phones. I felt a tap on my bare shoulder and I jumped to see the guard. The guard picked me up as if I was his wife and we just got married. I gasped as I grabbed the guard with one arm and grabbed the bottom of my tight dress with my other hand. The car door flew open to show another guard. The first guard threw me into the limo as the second guard caught me. The other guard got in the limo so that I was squished between the two of them. "What time is it?" I yawned "It's 1:00 am." one of the guards said "Okay." I said laying my head on the guard's arm to my left.
The limo stopped and the guard to my right gently shook me awake "Put these on." the guard whispered while handing me some shades. I looked out the limo window "It's what? 2:00? It's still dark out!" I saw half awake "Just put the shades on." the guard rolled his eyes while he opened the door and I put on the shades upon hearing thousands of fans screaming. I got out of the limo and just stood there waiting on what would happen next. Then a jeep came over and stopped a few yards away from the limo. One of the guards pushed me forward as the fans got out their phones and started to take videos and pictures. "Go." the guard says "What? Where?" I say "Go to the Jeep. Your staring at it. No fans will tackle you. That's why we're here." the other guard said giving me a slight push.
I walked slowly to the Jeep. I stopped when I heard one of the fans yell out "Here he comes!" I whipped around  hoping to see someone but with it being dark and me wearing shades I didn't see anyone. Someone grabbed me from behind as I giggled thinking of Shawn. "You're so hot!" the guy yelled out then about five other yelled out "Ya got a boyfriend or na!" and I wiggled out of his arms and yelled "Yes! I gotta boyfriend!" it was silent and I covered up mouth as I turned to see Nash right behind me and the rest of the Macon boys behind him. The Jeep door opened as Shawn stepped out and all the girls screamed. My jaw dropped open as I watched Shawn get out of his Jeep right in front of me "You gotta a boyfriend?" he looked at me pulling his shades down that way his was looking at me over his shades "Or na?!" all of the Macon boys yelled in unison. Then I felt someone's hands go over my eyes causing me to gasp "Guess who's here?!" the voice said and I heard all of the Macon boys laughing except Shawn "W-W-Who?" I whispered "I'll give you a hint. You can't have a party without me." he laughed and I instantly thought of Kat "The boy version of Kat!" I exclaimed and I could feel that all eyes were on me.