Hospitalized

Mike drove me home with no problem. Then I got into the house and mum murmured "What happened to your corsage?" I looked down realizing that it was gone and scratches from tree branches replaced it. I walked upstairs making a loud thud with my heels with each step I took which made mum yell "Don't scuff up the hardwood stairs!" as I let out a huff.
I slipped on my pajamas and threw myself on my bed then my phone went off. I hesitated picking it up but I did and I saw that it was a text.
Dad: Hi princess
Me: What hi?
Dad: I'm out!!! I need to show u smthng.
Me: ???
Dad: Come 2 ur window.
I slowly crept to my window upon hearing pebbles again. Then my eyes landed on the figure again. I opened the window then got hit in the head by a much bigger rock than was being thrown before. The rock hit my head and on contact I fell out of the window and my eyelids came together so my eyes were shut. I woke up in a place that looked like my house but there were deer heads in it and I realized it was my old house. A rag was placed over my face and my eyes were shut again.
I woke up again with a light blinding me and I quickly came to the conclusion that I was in the hospital. I looked around and saw a curtain splitting the room in two and I slowly pulled my hand up, grabbed the curtain and pulled it back revealing a man's body, parts of it covered in blood and other parts in bruises. The beaten up body that laid next to me looked like they were wearing a tux, but the tux was ripped up. I slowly raised my head and heard the door open as I realized that the man in the tux next to me was Shawn. An officer quickly shut the curtain and gently laid my head down as a tear streamed down my face. The officer didn't tell me much all she said was that she was getting her information straight then asked "Does this sound familiar? A man stands outside your window, throws rocks at it, 'accidentally' hits you with one. You fall to the ground. Bleed out. He drags you away. Mom calls it in. And it happened on prom night." The officer spoke quickly so I just shook my head in an up /down motion. Then the officer left and mum came in grabbing my hand stroking it with her thumb while tears streamed down her face "Mum will you tell me what happened?" I asked trying not to cry and she nodded "Your dad hit you with a rock. Which made your head bleed out. Then he drug you away in the dead of the night I was so wor-" I stopped her "No." I said ripping the curtain from where Shawn was "Oh." mum took a deep breath and dried her tears "The man you found at your school was your dad. Shawn got mad that he scared you. Shawn found your dad and they got in an argument. You and Shawn arrived here together. You were both unconscious and holding hands. A few hours ago Shawn woke up." she started to cry again and I looked over at Shawn "I think I'll leave you two for a while." Mum walked out.

I looked at Shawn "Shawn. I'm so sorry." I whispered as a tear rolled down my face then out of the corner of my eye I saw something so I turned back to Shawn. He was taking out his nasal canubla then he shifted his weight and grabbed my hand. Then I took out my nasal canubla and stood up as Shawn gave me a hug as I cried and heard a shriek blasted through the air. I whipped around to see mum screaming with dad hovering above her. I ran out of the little hospital room and ran down the hall with Shawn hot on my tail. I got in front of dad shielded mum's face as Shawn held back dad's hand as an officer ran in and cuffed him.