six

"Recieving drills. Now." I said sternly. Today was another 5 am practice. Sugawara told me to open the doors for us to practice. Hinata has been working with Sugawara every lunch and practicing with Kageyama and I everyday after school. We've met the 2 other boys on the opposite team we were going to face on Saturday. Both were tall. This was going to be a challenge, a good challenge. Hinata has improved well this past week. Today was Friday, 1 day before the big game. I have been much more harsh on Hinata and Kageyama ever since the day out in the field. I just can't get the thought of working together through their thick skulls if I just sat and done nothing, after all, I did make a promise, and I don't plan on breaking it.

"Hinata, remember what I told you about your arms when you have to dive when receiving." I whispered to him. He gave a nod and got into position. Kageyama hit the ball and Hinata received it perfectly.He did this again and again and again! I smiled in astonishment. This kept going on until Tanaka came in, then Sugawara. It was around 30 minutes in now.

Kageyama hit the ball too far.

"He's not gonna make it!" Tanaka yelled.

"He's at his limit." Sugawara whispered.

Hinata ran to the ball. He dove and looked back. A big smile grew on his now excited face. The ball was the perfect height for a spike. Hinata ran to the ball and spiked the ball down. a bigger smile appeared on his face as he landed.

"He sure can jump." Sugawara said. I ran to both of the boys and hugged them tightly.

"We are going to win tomorrow."

~The Next Day~

Today was the 4 on 4 match. I walk to school and I see Hinata and Kageyama have a stare down with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. I saw them talk but I was too far away to hear what they were saying. They walked into the gym and I walked slowly behind. I opened the door and bumped into Tsukishima.

"Who is she?" Yamaguchi asked.

"I don't know but I'm already annoyed by her voice. Tch." Tsukishima asked.

I pushed past boys and saw a somewhat tall (5'6), big busted girl. She had blinding blonde hair. It was obviously dyed. Her face has a fake smile. She is currently talking to Sugawara, twirling her hair in between her fingers.

"Ah, Shiruko-san, I'm sorry to tell you but Miko-chan will be taking your place in the 4 on 4 today. I'm sorry" Daichi said pointing to the blonde haired girl.

"Oh." I replied. I could not say anything else. was the one who helped Hinata and Kageyama train. I was the one who completed the task he wanted me to do. This girl did nothing to enhance anything and she is taking my place?!

"Are you okay Shiruko-san?" Daichi asks.

No. "Yes, I'm fine." I say draining the happiness and excitement from my voice.

"Miko-chan joined the team just yesterday. She says she is a middle blocker and spiker. Almost like you!" He exclaims.

"Yep almost like me. So since you've got a replacement for me, can I go home?" I wasted my damn time on a Saturday morning for this shit. I'm taking my fucking morning back. I didn't notice it but a very very dark aura surrounded me.

"Y-you want to go home?" He asks. The boys and girl were warming up. I saw that "Miko-chan" served weakly, passed horribly, tossed with the ball touching her palms, and her spikes she kept missing. She was useless on court.

"Yes i do." I said crossing my arms. The rest of the team looked at the commotion and slowly backed away, for they saw that my aura was darker than Daichi's when he was mad.

"I-I... Y-yes you can go home..." Daichi stuttered.

"Have a good game Sawamura. Let's see how your new member plays."