haikyuu shorts 2

cafe

A bus ride to work was about 30 minutes away. of course shiruko only works on the weekends. she works at a cozy cafe called 'my love's cafe'. a coffee place where workers would greet our customers with 'my love.' cheesy, yes but the pay is good. higher than minimum actually. shiruko in fact does not need to work, her parents send her money for her apartment billings, grocery, and sometimes some extra so she could use it for her own purposes. shiruko only works for more extra money and work experience.

people there were nice, though she didn't really have a strong relationship with her fellow coworkers, she was comfortable with them.

"welcome my love, what can i get you?" she says looking at the customer.

they ordered and she proceeded to make it for the costumer for her only companion during work was on their break.

suddenly, the bell rings, signalling a customer. shiruko quickly finishes the drink and gives it to the woman telling her to enjoy and bidding her a goodbye. she wipes her hands on her pale pink apron and tucks a few strands of stray hairs behind her ear.

"welcome my love, what can i get y-" she stops.

"aren't you gonna finish your sentence, my love?" there, standing before our protagonist, is the one and only, oikawa tooru.

"what are you doing here?" as she said it, she mentally slapped herself as the cafe was a public place and not owned by her.

"this is a public place sweetheart." he smirks.

"what can get for you?" she says through gritted teeth. he pouts as he was hoping to hear two other words to escape her mouth.

"anything else?"

"what can i get for you my love?" she says irritably. at this point her companion had come back from her break and now was beside shiruko looking at the register.

"i would like a large caramel macchiato and your phone number." he says smirking at the girl. her cheeks dust pink.

she straightens up and says, "that will be 5.69 and no."

her companion looks at her and smirks. she smacks the table and exclaims, "coming right up!"

she makes the drink quickly and takes a napkin and scribbles something on it. shiruko was about to look but her companion had already rung it up.

oikawa looks at the napkin, shiruko's companion, then shiruko herself. he says thank you and pulls out his phone from his back jean pocket as he walks out.

"i'm taking a break."

-

walking to the nearest ramen shop, she orders and eats. suddenly, my phone dings, signalling a text.

the text read,

so when are you gonna dethrone me?

hello my lovelies another haikyu short!! i love writing these and hopefully you love reading them! thank you so much for the love and support you guys put into this book! i love you guys abd i'll see you next chapter

ciao!