nineteen

Don't get mad, don't get mad, don't get mad.

"Hinata." DON'T GET MAD, DON'T GET MAD. I see the boy freeze up at the sound of his name. "My bad, that toss was too high." AHH HE DIDN'T GET MAD.

"I'll try to forgive you!" Hinata says back. Kageyama responds with gripping is head too roughly and Hinata screaming something about going bald.

Aoba is serving now. Oh, it's Aiko's turn. Her overhands are nothing special. She mostly puts them to the middle so that's not a problem. The ball is loopy and comes straight to me. I pass it to Kageyama. I see Hinata already running.

Boom.

it was like a flash of light. It was so quick.

"Yes!" We cheer. I hear the crowd that accumulated over gasp.

Daichi calls over Hinata and Kageyama, we put our hands in for a quick cheer. While the others are congratulating the duo, I look over to Aoba, Aiko is rolling her eyes, and I hear my name slip from her lips.

"Hinata is back." I turn to the voice, Kageyama. "Time for a counterattack."

I smirk, watch your back Aiko.

-

oH COME ON. Front row please!!! I'm stuck in the back row receiving. Yes, it's fun but i want to be responsible for hitting Aiko's pretty face with the ball.

The ball arched to Kageyama and I saw Hinata run but Tanaka call for it. As Hinata was jumping, the blockers got ready, only for Kageyama to pass to Tanaka, earning us a point.

Finally, I'm in front row. I'm so ready for the ball. It was our turn to serve. I don't know who was serving but the ball went over and it grazed the net, the libero received it and a chance ball was coming in. Daichi received it and sent it to Kageyama. I heard Tanaka and Hinata call for it, making making the two blockers split and go to each person, oh how perfect. Aiko was right in the middle.

Running, I looked at the ball but focusing my peripherals on Aiko. Jumping, I my hand made contact with the ball as well as my eyes with Aiko.

A loud bang was heard and a thud as well. Aiko was on the ground.

-

what's up loves it's your friendly neighbourhood snorlaxc. sorry for the delay, but it's here y'all. i hope you guys enjoy!!

see you next chapter