thirty-six

I arrive at school with excitement. Karasuno's ace had finally accepted our offer and returned to the team. Walking into the gym, I greet my teammates and hurry to the change rooms to change.

As I was about to go to the gym, I bumped into a certain blueberry.

"Oh- Sorry Kageyama-kun I- Oh!" The boy suddenly pulls me into a hug. His hands wrap around my waist and his face buried itself into the crook of my neck.

"It's.... A-a thank you for F-friday..." He mumbles into my neck. I feel my face getting hotter by the minute but nonetheless I hugged the boy back, my arms around his neck.

"A-arigato Kageyama-kun I-"

"What the hell?!"

Why must you ruin everything Miko?

-

"Azumane-san that was so awesome! Your spikes are amazing they werelikezoom-" The taller male was flustered by me but unfazed, I continued complimenting him. Unbeknownst by me but very prominent for Asahi, the rest of the boys were glaring daggers at the male out of jealousy. As I turn around to praise the others, their expressions turn back to normal. However, one person hadn't changed expressions since the change room incident. Her face was in a scowl and glaring only at me, her arms were crossed.

"God Shiruko, you're such a slut."

My carefree attitude dissolved but the smile on my face remained, only this time it was much darker. Unconsciously, everyone stepped back as I took a step forward towards Miko.

"I'm the slut?" I wasn't quite in front of her as I only took the first tow steps. Advancing forward, I was eye to (chin) eye with the girl. "Oh Miko-chan, don't just give your title to others who aren't worthy. I know you're selfish so keep your identity."

—————————————————————

HELLO MY LOVELIES IM NOT DEAD! IT'S WINTER BREAK, HAIKYUU S4 IS GONNA COME OUT there are so many things motivating me rn so i'll be updating throughout the break AND ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50K VIEW I LITERALLY CANNOT BELIEVE IT. seriously though you guys, even if i haven't been posting, you guys are still supporting me thank you so much! LOVE YOU GUYS 💖💖💖