thirty-four

That morning, the two boys had left very early in the morning to catch a train to go back home to Tokyo. However, they didn't leave me empty handed.

I looked over to the kitchen table and saw a fairly tall stack of crepes. I walked to the table and hovered my hand over the food.

It was still warm. They left just left recently. I smile to my self and sit down to eat the delicious food.

After eating my food, I placed my plate in the sink. The kitchen is surprisingly clean after the Tetsurou and Koutarou cooked. I'm surprised I'm not dead. I laugh to myself while opening the door and turning on the lights of the bathroom.

I see one of my bright red lipsticks on the counter, open and used viciously. I furrow my eyebrows before looking at the note placed beside it.

Morning Kanaro-chan! Sorry we left so early, Sunday is our mixed school practice! We should have another sleepover soon!

Kisses,
Tetsu & Ko

Wait, isn't it supposed to be Hugs & Kisses? I look up and see myself in the mirror. My face was full of bright red kisses. From my forehead to my chin, eyelids, everything! Even my neck and upper chest. I sigh,

Kisses indeed.

-

After taking a shower, I get dressed

and go to the mall.

Walking in, I feel the refreshing breed of the air conditioning. I immediately walk into a popular clothing store to pick out sweatshirts and shirts. Not bothering to look at the sizes, I proceeded to the checkout, lining up behind a woman with a mountain of clothing in her right arm and on her left, her phone. Not meaning to sneak a peek, I saw she was on Instagram, Sawamura Daichi's profile.

Why would a stranger be on my captain's profile?

The cashier had called next and the woman moved to them.

"Hi, did you find everything okay?" She said scanning and putting the items in a bag.

"Duh."

Ah, Miko-chan.