twenty-nine

"Shiruko-chan, Shiruko-chan"

"Shiruko, Shiruko!" A certain blueberry and orange yell as I enter the school.

"W-what?? It's so early in the morning, why do you guys need to yell?" I ask slightly annoyed of the loud voices still echoing in the distance. 

"Kageyama-kun had this really good idea," Hinata starts. He walks ahead of Kageyama and I. "So Nishinoya-kun said that he wouldn't join unless the ace comes back right?" He explains. I nod. "We were planning to go and look for him today at lunch or something."

"So what do you need me for?" I ask.

"Persuasion." They say at the same time. 

Lunch rolls around and there is an unusual traffic in the halls. By that I mean I quite literally cannot get through the swarm of people, well girls that are blocking my way to the Third-year wing. 

"Um, e-excuse me, I need to get through." I ask politely to the girls practically bulldozing me. Curse my height and especially curse my small voice. I push through the girls and finally find an opening to escape from. I look around, slightly confused. There are girls all around me yet I'm not at the end. 

"What the-"

"Yohoo Shiruko-chan!" 

fuck. 

---

hey guys!!! thank you soso much for 20k views i really appreciate your guy's support!!! I cannot tell you how writing these make me so happy and seeing the comments always get me excited too!! sorry for such a short chapter but i didnt want to make an author's note on its own so here it is! stay tuned for chapter 30! see you next chapter my loves!