eighteen

"Omg! Daichi-san, am I like, gonna go on? Like, I came at the perfect time like." I'm annoyed already. I can't imagine seeing her on court and do the same thing as Hinata while I sit on the side line fully capable of playing, especially now that Hinata is back to normal, he can do the quick. I take glance at Daichi and I see Sugawara and Daichi exchange glances.

"Actually, Miko-chan, we've decided to put Shiruko on for all the sets." Sugawara steps in.

"What?! But like, she's super bad! I mean, look at her!" She points at me.

"I'm right here, at least have the decency to say that when I'm not here." I say walking away. The three stare at me. Miko was about to say something but she got cut off by Daichi.

"Miko-san, Shiruko is a wonderful player and as captain, I ask you to respect her." Daichi tells her sternly. I- heh, I over hear the conversation and laugh a victorious chuckle in my head.

The whistle blows and it's time for the second set.

-

It was my turn to serve. Back in junior high, my serves were always overhand. Throughout the summer of my years, I would practice junp serves but never apply to real games we would have. This'll be an icy shock to Cap- Aiko.

Throwing the ball up, I run to it and with sudden power that surges throughout me, I suck in my breath and jump. While in the air, I exhale sharply and the ball makes contact with my hand. The ball spirals to my target, turnip-head. The ball directly hits his face, for he was taken aback. He fell to his ass and a red mark was prominent.

"Headshot." I say mimicking a gun with my hands, making a 'pshew' sound, and finally blowing the imaginary smoke from my 'gun'.

"HAHHAHAHAHA!!" Today is just a blast for Tanaka and Tsukishima. I look around and a smirk forms on Daichi's lips and a laugh erupts from Hinata.

"Hey, that's a penalty!" Aiko shouts, holding turnip-head's head.

"The only penalty here is looking at your face." I whisper but Kageyama seemed to catch it. His hand was covering his mouth to hide his snickering.

The game continues and this is my 6th serve in a row. However, on this serve, some one received and, but the ball went over the net to our side. Tsukishima received it but the ball went a little too short, but Kageyama got there and he passed it to Hinata trying to do their quick.

However, Hinata missed.