thirty-eight

"Oh my god! Shiruko!" I hear a voice call. What the fuck just happened? "Shiruko you're bleeding." I think Kiyoko-senpai is talking.

"Am I? Oh, uhm, does anyone have a tissue?" I feel so dazed and everything was blurry. My glasses. Where are my glasses? I had to wear them today because i needed to order more contacts, where are my glasses?

"Shimizu can you please patch her up? Everyone else find her glasses!" Daichi ordered. I look up at him and smile and nod a thanks despite my blurry disadvantage. Kiyoko stands me up and walks me over to the bench and finally, pulls out a first aid kit.

"K-kiyoko-senpai, where did the ball come from?" I ask feeling a soft material being patted gently on my face.

"Miko-san shanked the ball as you were entering the door."

"And she says that I have to improve my skill..." I whisper. A liquid from a cotton ball is patted on my face and I hiss upon contact. It stings. "Owowowowow"

"I'm sorry Shiruko-chan, It's alcohol, I need to disinfect your wound." Kiyoko says gently as she rubs my back and continues. Instinctively, I try to hold on to something and that something happens to be Kiyoko's open jacket. She notices a tug and looks down. She sees my grip and stopped her actions.

"A-are we done?" I ask feeling her actions stop. I hear her gasp softly and stumble over her words.

"A-ah not yet sorry Shiruko-san." She says flustered. A little worried, I open one eye slightly to see what had happened. Nothing? I keep looking and eventually my eyes see my own hands... gripping Kiyoko-senpai's jacket.

"AH- SO-sorry..!"  I quickly let go of her and subconsciously backed away.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I know it hurts, you can hold on to me anytime, I was just surprised because I didn't expect you to do that~" She laughed and pat my head softly.

"Found it!" Kiyoko and I both whipped our heads to the voice. Hinata had found my glasses, I saw a blob of orange in my peripherals running towards us.

"Thank you Hinata!" I ruffled his hair and gave him a fist bump before turning back to Kiyoko so she could finish.

-

"And, there. You're good as new." She patted down the bandaid on my nose and helped position my glasses.

"Thank you Kiyoko-senpai, and I'm sorry about the grabbing."

"You don't have to apologize Shiruko, no worries." She gave me a soft smile before I went back onto the court to play once more. I scan the gym before making eye contact with Miss Miko-san. No apology huh? She crosses her arm and starts walking towards me. Her shoulder bumps mine.

"Imagine not being able to deflect a shagged ball, hm, can't relate!"

Fuck you and your saggy tits whore.

"Imagine being a bitch ass who can't play." Miko whips her head at me obviously offended. "Did I lie?" She was speechless. "Thought so."

——————-
Ahahhahahhahaha it's been sOme time... yIkeS sorry bout that fellas I can't really help it! i haven't been creative enough to write and i've been losing interest fAsT bUT season 4 is coming WHHOOPP maybe after it's release i'll be more interested.. but for now here's a shitty chap sorry again dudes

also, yall are CRAZY 100k+ yall- holy SHIT thank you sO much i love you guys