seventeen

Hell is coming your way Orange Juice.

Kageyama and I simultaneously glare at Hinata, who is trembling out of his shoes. My bangs cover my eyes and a bark aura surrounds me. To everyone else, It's creepy, to me, I'm just doing what I would do if I was mad. Kageyama's movements match mine as we walk towards Hinata. Same step, same posture, same anger

"Crap." Tanaka scoffs. Tsukishima and Tanaka proceed to make fun of Hinata by saying

"Nice headshot man!"

"Double kill!" They laugh hysterically. Suga tries to quiet them down.

"Hey, you guys.." Daichi gently tries to stop us. Instantly, Hinata baks up and his pleas can be heard.

"W-w-wait, once we talk about this, you'll understand." He stutters. He looks terrified. "Stop!" We finally come to a stop, we're dangerously close.

"Just wondering," Kageyama starts. In an instant, Hinata answers a robotic 'yes?'

"Why are you so intimidated? Why are you so nervous?" I continue.

"Is it because the opponents are tall? Is it because this is our first practice match?" Kageyam asks, each question he leans down. I would too but Hinata's taller.

Raising our hands simultaneously go to the back of our heads. "There's nothing scarier than hitting a serve..." I start, hitting my head roughly.

"Into the back of our heads..."

"Is there?" we say at the same time.

"I-I can't think of anything."

"Now, in case you have any other reason to be nervous..." Kayeyama says hitting his head more and more.

"You've done it, the scariest thing possible." I finish, walking away. While my back was turned, I hear Kageyama yell,

"Go back to normal jackass!" They're arguing again. Jeez, I can't with those boys. I walk to the bench, grab my water bottle and take a sip.

"That was pretty creepy back there." Tanaka laughs.

" What?" I ask.

"The thing! You and Kageyama were like, in sync! Did you guys plan that?" He asks laughing more hysterically now.

"OMG!! OMG!!" I'm SO sorry I'm late!" Oh, did I mention Miko-chan couldn't make a little bit of today's game because she was getting her hair done. In my opinion, it got worst, but you know, whatever.

"Ah, Miko-chan! Y-your back!" Daichi stutters beside me. I didn't see it but my aura got darker.

"I think she's scarier than Daichi..." Suga whispers to Tanaka behind him.