twenty-five

I was more excited than ever. I'll finally have someone to actually teach me. Someone who is an actual libero.

I speed walk to the gym an- well I was practically skipping. I turned the corner and almost stumbled, I ran into someone.

"Ah, sorry.." I bow. I lift my head to peak who it was and low and behold, it's the salty beanpole, whom I saw half naked last night. I immediately blush thinking about the thought.

"Oh ho, it's the closet perv." His smirk grows bigger by every passing second.

"U-u-uhm, w-why aren't you with Yama-kun?" I ask,desperately trying to change the subject.

"Changing the subject aren't we now perv-kun?~" His voice had a teasing tone more apparent than ever. 

"I d-don't like being called perv Tsukishima-kun. It was a simple misunderstanding. I-I was opening my window a-and you just happened to be t-there!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say chibi-chan~" He teases, ruffling my head lightly. Unbelievable, this- ah frick, whatever. I need to get changed quickly, I have a practice to attend. 

-

"See how my knees are bent? That way you can reach the ball quicker when it's smashed at you." Nishinoya had explain many things during our practice. He's also explained-

"RoLLING THUNDAAAA"

Holy fuck. That's so cool.