nine

His eyes were-

The whistle blew signalling the end of the game. How? How can you trust someone fully?

-

Atlas, he held up the sky. Shiruko, she held up her team. Different scenarios, same pain. I hate to admit it but, I never trusted my team. I just hated when nothing connects.

Volleyball is dependant on trust. I guess I was playing wrong.

"To me!"

"13! 13! 13!" they chanted.
Little did they know, The 13 they chanted was never going to be the same.

The ball arched towards me.

Perfect.

I jumped up, I hit the ball.

It went straight to the libero.

She put it up, Setter set it. spiker hit it.

We failed to defend and the point -the winning point, was theirs.

No longer did they chant 13.

No longer did they trust 13.

No longer did they want 13.

It was weird, I had little trust, they had too much, either way, it was meant to crumble in the end.

-

"...Ruko-san! Shiruko-san!" Hinata shook me out of my trance.

"How can you trust someone fully?" I ask looking at him intently.

"I don't know, he said to trust him and he'll get the ball to me. That's what I did and then boom! Pow! Whoosh!" He exclaimed doing many hand gestures.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Miko. Ugh, what does she want?

"Ummm, Shiruko, like why don't you ever like, let anybody receive the ball? Like, it's selfish. And you're such a bad player too, like, how can you even call that a jump serve? Like..."

I blocked out her voice because for the first time, she's right, I'm too selfish on court.

"Oish! Let's start the third set!" Sawamura says clapping his hands. Yes! I can redeem myself!

"I'm playing right?!" Miko's annoying voice struck through the gym.

"Uh," Sawamura clears his throat and looks at me as if asking for permission. Selfish she says?

I nod and Sawamura continues to speak, "Y-yeah,"

-
yo guys im so sorry this isn't the original it deleted wth wattpad. i couldn't get the original back and i dont remember. i changed it alot and it's short too but i feel it fits a little better than the last one. sorry again.

luv y'all