twenty-six

"Noya-san please teach me!" Hinata and I both yelled at the same time. Nishinoya grinned at us.

"Please Noya-senpai, teach us how to receive!" I say loudly, pushing up my glasses. Some of the boys from behind us laugh at the orange haired boy and I, one of those people were Tsukishima Kei.

"Shut up Tsukishima, you're just as bad at receiving as I am! Stop laughing!" I felt my face heat up, I didn't know it was this embarrassing to ask for help.

"Tch, whatever Shiruko, besides why do you want help from him," He points at Nishinoya.

"Hey!" The accused boy yells

"When you're way better?" Tsukishima finishes.

"I-I, um.." I clear my throat, gosh I probably look like a tomato right now... "Well, what harm can practicing with another experienced player and picking up a thing or two can do? Hm, Tsukishima Kei?"

"Tch."

-

When practice ended, the same thing was on my mind. Does Tsukishima Kei really think that I'm better than my senpai?

As I walk out the change room, I see Tsukishima on his phone waiting outside the boy's change room. I took the chance and approached him.

"Um.. Tsuki-san, can I ask you a question?" I ask tapping his shoulder.

"Don't call me that. What do you want shortie?" He replies.

"Do you really think I'm better than a senpai?"

"...Yes.."

"Thank you Tsukishima, that really means a lot coming from you.. Well, I'll see you tomorrow then, I'll be off!" I wave at him and skip home.

Meanwhile, Tsukishima is shocked and confused,

"What is this feeling in my stomach?" he thought.