twenty-three

I gasp and quickly turn away. My cheeks burning bright pink.

A ping comes from my phone.

fr: Saltyshima
sb:

is that a closet perv i see?

WHAT?!

re: Shiruken
sb:

no! i just happened to open my curtains and you were there with no clothes.

I sit on my bed. Unconsciously, my hand pets Taidana as I wait for a reply.

fr: Saltyshima
sb:

oh really? seems to me you were taking a peek.

I look up only to see him looking down on his bed pulling down his long sleeved shirt, covering his thin yet muscu- WOAH NO.

re: Shiruken
sb:

i will tell you i was not, now if you fell excuse me i've got homework to do, goodnight.

This guy, seriously.

fr: Saltyshima
sb:

goodnight closet perv.

Idiot.

-

In the middle of my doing my calculus homework, my phone rings. I look over and it says

Asshole Trashkid

What does Oikawa want? I pick up the phone.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Shiruko-chan hi! It's me Oikawa!" Yes, I know. Your name in my contact says it all.

"I'm aware of that Oikawa-san. Now is there a reason why you called me?"

"Oh nothing just wanted to hear your voice~"

End.

Man, such a nuisance.

-

A loud beeping rings throughout the room as the dogs jump down and rush to the back door. I groggily stand up and let them out. Oikawa called multiple times after ending our first call, thus a bad night's sleep.

I proceed to make my bento. After that, I take my shower.

I let my dogs in and bid them a goodbye before heading to school.

School is how it goes. Boring. However, at lunch, I decided to go to the gym and practice a little bit.

I walk into the gym and see Kageyama and Hinata practicing. I join them.

At this point Hinata and I are receiving Kageyama's serve until,

A short (taller than me, shorter than Hinata), brown haired with a streak of blonde boy arrives, receiving the ball better than I could ever do.