thirty-five

Harshly grabbing her items, Miko turned around and saw me, I saw her hesitate but then smirk and bump my shoulder while passing me. I glare at the stupid girl and proceeded to the cashier but I slyly reach my foot out to trip her. She yelped and fell with a thud.

"Customer may always be right but it doesn't mean you can treat employees like garbage." I spit before turning to the boy over the counter and giving him my items. I hear Miko mumble something before standing up and stomping to the exit. Smirking in victory, I thanked the cashier and walked out the store.

Walking around the mall, I look for a shoe store because having saved up enough money for one (or two), I felt I deserved it.

Yes, my parents give me money to pay my rent and groceries, sometimes they are even more generous and give me extra money to spend on myself. I however, have a job. Adding two and two together, you could say I have a lot more money than an average teen should have. This does not mean I am a spoiled brat, it means I'm more smart with my money. Having extra cash is always a plus, I could eat out instead of cooking, go to a movie if I wanted, pay another month's rent or if I wanted, a new Anti Social Social Club hoodie or even some new yeezys.

Walking into a FootLocker, I scope out some new arrivals. Looking around in the men's section, I find Retro Jordan 1s, Nike AirMax 95 and 97, Fila Destroyers, the list goes on. At the corner of my eye, I see Sugawara-san holding a Nike Air Max Uptempo 96.

"Hey, excuse me, do you guys have any other colour ways for these?" Sugawara asks an employee.

"Yep! What colours were you looking for? As well as size?"

"Varsity Red, and White please and size 9 thank you!" The employee nods and goes to the back, leaving Sugawara to wait. Hesitating to go say hi, I purposely position myself in front of him 'pretending' to look at shoes, don't get me wrong, I did see some sweet white and navy Nike Soldier XII SFGs that we're coincidentally positioned in his point of view. Walking past him, I looked at the shoe before hearing an audible gasp.

"Shiruko-chan!"

"Ah! Suga-san! What's up?"

"Oh, I got my allowance today and figured I could get some new shoes!" He says with a smile. I smile at him and look at him from head to toe. He was decked out. However, it wasn't flashy or too over the top, it was more subtle but you could definitely tell the brands from a mile away. He was wearing a white Anti Social Social Club hoodie with black lettering, Adidas pants, Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cream and on his head, a white Gucci headband. His hair was messy but the cute cowlick he had is still present and noticeable.

"I love what you're wearing Suga-san! I did not know you were a hypebeast!" I laugh.

"Oh no, I don't have nearly enough things to make me classify as one. And my outfit is something I threw on today, nothing special!" Classic Suga-san, so humble.

"Here you go sir!" the employee had come back with the shoes Suga-san asked for.

"Thank you!" Suga bows a little. Sitting down on the bench, he gestures me to sit down beside him. "I've been wanting these shoes for a long time now, I really like the design. I wanted to get the black and gold colour way for Karasuno but I couldn't resist the white and varsity red." I smiles as he finishes tucking the laces. "Well anyways, how does it look?" He stands up and gives me a little twirl.

"Ah! Suga-san it look so good on you! You really have an eye for style!" I cheer excitedly.

"A-ah, thank you Shiruko-chan. How about you? Do have any shoes you wanna try on?"

"Well..." I walk over the the Air Jordan 22 Retro Countdown Pack. "I had my eye on this one." His eyes seem to light up.

"Shiruko-chan, I'm not the only ones with a good eye for shoes!"