haikyuu shorts

glasses

"shiruko-san, your glasses take almost half your face." hinata points out.

"yes, yes it does." she says pushing them up.

"do you have another pair? maybe contacts or something?"

"yes i have contacts but they irritate me so i don't wear them too often."

"oh, how about other glasses, do you have different ones?"

"yeah, i have metal circle ones. they're not as thick rimmed as these ones." she said pointing at the frame.

"really?! can you wear them tomorrow?" he asks excitedly.

"we'll see."

-

the next day, shiruko waltz into the school gates looking different. the boys seem to notice her even more now, though as the very oblivious girl she is, she did not notice anything.

walking towards hinata and the rest of the volleyball team, she bid them good morning, but to her surprise, everyone just stared at her and was silent.

"hello..?" she waved her hand in front of them.

"shiruko-san, w-what happened to your glasses?" sugawara asks, snapping out of his trance.

"oh, hinata told me to use these glasses today but if you don't like them, i have my other ones in my bag." she says calmly, reaching into her bag to retrieve the case.

"n-no! no, no need for that shiruko-san, you look beautiful in those ones." sugawara says, as laugh surfaces.

blinded by her beauty, the boys look at each other and confirm a battle.

a battle for her heart.

-

hello my lovelies! i am making a filler series called haikyuu shorts. it's focuses more on the boys' perspective and their feelings for shiruko. however, the main story will still have its, let's say, surprises. i'm working on chap 19 so stay tuned!!

anyway, i hope you guys like this idea. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 3K WTF IS GOING ON YALL. THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU THANK YOU.

well, thank you again, from the bottom of
my heart.

byebye my lovelies. see you next chapter!!