twenty-two

As I walk back home, I stop by a tiny store called the Foothill Store. The store clerk is nice.  I go down the isles and buy some sweets, bread, milk and the last pork bun. 

"Good evening Ukai-san." I say placing down my items on the counter.

"You look tired Shiruko, what'd you do?" He asks as he scans by things.

"I had a volleyball game today." I say as I start to peel off the wrapping of the bun.

"Hungry?" Ukai chuckles.

"Yeah, I didn't eat at lunch-" The bell rings and I turn to see who it is with half the bun stuffed in my mouth.

It was Tanaka, Hinata, and Kageyama entering. I quickly turn back and chew then swallow.

"Hi Shiruko-san!"Hinata squeals. How does this boy have so much energy?

We all exchange greetings and I get back to eating my pork bun more civil this time. Ukai gives me my stuff in a bag and bids a goodbye, I too bid him as well as the other boys one too. I exit the store and look back only to see Tanaka with a GunGun bar is his mouth, Hinata get hit my one and Kageyama holding it. I turn back and chuckle.

-

The mere sound of my keys make them bark so loud. I unlock and door and see my three angels.

Taidana is rolled over on her back ready to be given a belly rub with big smile on her face. She's a lazy, brown Chowchow and her name reflects her personality perfectly, as with the other two. Chamu is a white Shiba Inu. She's jumping on me eager to see what's in the bag in my hands, once she see's, she'll probably charm me into giving her some of my food instead of eating her own, hence her name. Lastly there is Ms. Stubborn- I mean Gankona. She's a black Kai Ken with a sassy attitude, but that's another story.

I play with the three a little bit before letting them out of the back door allowing them to their business since I don't have time to walk them except on weekends. I put away the food and boil some water to make myself some ramen. I quickly run upstairs and change into an over sized white shirt and some shorts. 

I hear scratching on the door and I let the dogs in. I pour them some food and water and after that, I mix the seasoning with my ramen. 

As we eat, I look through my phone and play a little music. I scroll through social media and like a few posts. I feel my glasses slip as I loo down on my phone. 

I finally stop and clean up while dancing to the music. I go upstairs and pull out my homework. My bed's pretty big so the dogs situate themselves in a position. There's still a little bit of daylight and I open my curtain and across my home, I see another window open.

It's Tsukishima. A shirtless Tsukishima.