Street Rat

Rey's POV
Its been a couple days, Kylo and I make our way down the make shift street with today's haul from scavenging.

We are having small talk when we get interrupted by trumpets.

I turn to see Princess Bazine Netal has returned to see Prince Ben. I roll my eyes. "Come on Kylo." I say.

"Clear the street, make way." A stormtrooper shouts clearing the street. I roll my eyes again.

"Rey come on." Kylo tugs on my arm.

"No."

"Rey."  He grabs me by my bag. "Let's
just let her pass, I don't want any trouble."

"I don't care, I have work of my own to do, her dear old Prince Ben can wait."

"If I didn't know any better, I would actually think you're jealous." Bazine speaks up from behind.

Ben's POV
"Jealous of what?" Rey challenges her. Bazine gets off of her horse. "A little princess who's afraid to break a nail."  Rey contuines. Bazine reaches out and back hands Rey, a stormtrooper shoves her down before Bazine and pulls me back.

"Oh poor little Street Rat." Bazine hisses. "Here have some water. She reaches into her pouch on her horse and pours it on Rey's head.

She laughs and remounts back onto her horse and begins going to the palace again.

"Look at that Kylo. It's not everyday you see a horse with two asses." Rey mouths off.

Bazine stops and looks over her shoulder. " You are a worthless Street Rat. You were born a street rat, you'll die a street rat. No one will mourn you when you die. You are a disappointment to Prince Ben, to Queen Leia, and to King Han, Jakku would be a better place without you. The royal family and I don't need you, Street Rat."

A/N: Short chapter, but wow that drama. What are your thoughts?