"Naked Grandma!"

A/N: When thinking of a title this popped into my head for some reason. There are no naked grandmas in this chapter...

MATURE WARNING

Rey's POV
Ben closes the door and comes back over to me.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Phasma." He says into my neck as we pick up where we left off.

"What did she want?" I ask, as Ben undoes my bra.

"To know if I like the lace." He smiles and tosses my bra.

"You probably like it's contents more."

"It's the inside that matters right?" He smirks and gets on his knees.

He bites my panties and drags them down. His lower lip runs against my skin as he makes his way back up to my lips.

I feel his hardness against my leg and know he's wanting me just as much.

I pull his boxers off and he kicks them away.

He cups my breast and I stroke his harden member that stands up straighter in reply.

I smile softly and look into his eyes.

"Lay on the edge of the bed." I stop the stroking and do as told. "Mind if I eat a little? I skipped dinner."

Is he seriously thinking about- why is he- oh.

His tongue explores and finds my clit.

I take a deep breath and grab his hair.

I softly moan as he takes me with his mouth.

"Ben." I moan for him. He kisses my thigh then bites it. He puts a finger to my mouth and I grant entrance and begin sucking on it, rounding it with my tongue.

He pulls it away and rubs my vagina before entering.

"God Rey." He begins fingering me. "You're so tight." He picks up speed and I grip the covers.

"I want you, Ben. I want you. I want you inside me." I moan and beg.

He pulls out and quickly replaces his finger with his dick.

"Oh." I moan in slight pain, but mainly pleasure at his length.

"Are you o-"

"Don't stop." I reply quickly inferring.

He smiles and plunges in and out, grabbing me by my hips to keep my body from moving away.

His touch roughens and my back arches some as pleasure takes over my body and my eyes close taking it all in. My hands grip the sheets tighter and I swear my nails will pierce them.

"Rey, I'm going to-"

"Don't stop." I moan as I approach as well.

"Inside?" He asks as he keeps thrusting.

I nod and he goes faster. He lets go of my hips and scratches his nails down my hips and I feel myself tense and tighten around his dick.

I climax as does he and I have to catch my breath.

"That was amazing." I breathe out.

"You're amazing." He leans down and kisses my cheek. He helps me sit up, then carries me bridal style to the other side of the bed.

He sets me down and covers me with the blanket. I turn on my side to smile at him. He smiles, the  goes to get in bed as well.

"You didn't have to move me." I say as he climbs in.

"My spot." He comes up behind me and I lift my head to use his arm as a pillow.

"And this is my spot." I kiss his arm. "Between your dirty arms." I tease him from the time he whined about his arms being dirty.

He chuckles and nuzzles his face into my messy bun.

"Are you smelling my hair?" I ask.

He nods into it. I roll my eyes and yawn, then drift into sleep.

MATURE WARNING OVER

I awaken with the sun pouring in. My body is already adjusting to his lifestyle. I kind of like it though.

I hear soft footsteps and sit up, pulling the blanket up for cover. I glance over my shoulder and see Leia.

"Ben." I shake his shoulder.

He stirs and awakens to see his mom.

"Mom!" He shouts, then puts his arms around me to cover me even more and pulls up the blankets more.

"Sorry to intrude." She comes closer. "But it's your father... He had to be revived this morning... he's barely holding on."

"We need to get married soon."

"How about today?" I suggest and they both look shocked. "Tomorrow isn't guaranteed."

"She's right."

"Okay. Let's get married today." Ben smiles.

"I'll alert the staff." Leia smiles and walks out.

I left out a breath. I'm getting married today.

Ben lays back down and looks at me. I lay on his chest with the blanket covering us.

"By this time tomorrow we'll be husband and wife." He tells me.

"Yeah." I draw patterns on his chest.

He kisses my hair.

The door opens suddenly.

"Rey you promised you'd eat breakfast." Maz says coming over to me.

"Ben, do you want a new suit for the wedding?" Phasma asks.

I pull the blanket over my head.

"Ladies!" Ben raises his voice over theirs. "We will eat breakfast, an old suit is fine, worry about Rey-"

"Rey did you want-"

"Later when we are not naked."

I giggle. I can only imagine the looks on their faces.

I hear their feet shuffle out and the door closes softly.

"That was kind of funny." I giggle coming out from under the blanket.

"What?"

"We are naked!" I mock him.

He laughs. "Okay let's get up before I decide I want breakfast in bed." He sits up.

"That doesn't sound to bad." I sit up as well.

"Not that kind." He winks and runs his fingers down my inner thigh.

I bite my lip. "Not again until we're married."

"If you can wait that long." He smirks.

A/N: So this chapter had some revision made because of one of johannaistrash comments lol.

Also tradition time!!! If you want to be part of the book in some way comment your name below.

I love you all!!!