Oops

Rey's POV
I stand on my balcony looking over the people of Jakku.

Children aren't looking in trash for food, the price of food has gone down, and people can afford fruit. I watch as a mother buys her children fruit, a man trades junkyard parts for coins, and a woman carries fabric home. Life on Jakku is bettering and that's thanks to Ben.

I rub my belly. I'm wrong to be mad that he keeps leaving.

I walk to my vanity and look at the napkin of girl names.

I flip it over and write the girl name and boy name I've chosen, then store it away in a draw.

The door behind me bursts open and in runs Ben.

I stand and embrace him.

"I'm sorry I keep leaving." He says out of breath.

"I'm sorry I got mad." I reply holding his face.

He kisses me, then pulls away. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He kisses my forehead.

"Ben. It's alright. I'm not mad anymore."

"You should be mad. You're almost due, just a week left, and I should be here. Not on another Planet." He brushes a strand of hair behind my ear. "I want to be here, holding your hand through it all."

"And you will be."

"Cause I'm staying here from now on."

"What? Ben, you've been improving Jakku so much though."

"Yes and now it's time I finally got to focus on what's the most important thing in my life." He smiles. "You."

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too."

A sharp pain hits me like I fell off the side of a building. I hold my stomach and almost lose my balance, but Ben holds on to me.

"Rey, is it time?" He asks greatly concerned.

"No, it can't be. It's too early."

"But the babies may be ready?"

"Babies?" I shout, as he guides me into  the hallway. "What do you mean babies?"

"Oops." He replies simply.

"No, I'm not going to the medical wing." I slip from his grasp. "I'm going to lay down."

"But Rey-"

"My water hasn't broke, so they can wait." I waddle over to bed. "Maybe it's wasn't even the beginning of labor."

"Where was the pain from?"

"I don't know. It just hit me from everywhere suddenly."

"Well that doesn't sound good either." He tucks me in. "If your water breaks, or this keeps up you're going." He crawls in next to me. Dressed in his formal meeting attire from just arriving home.

"Fine." I roll over to look at him.

He brushes the hair from my face and just stares at me. "Get some rest."

"Okay." I close my eyes and fall asleep rubbing my belly while Ben plays with my hair.

Ben's POV
Rey falls asleep and I get up to get myself ready for bed. I grab some clothes and head into the bathroom. I run a bath, then change afterwards. I slip on my robe and head to the kitchen and find it empty.

I pour myself a glass of water and one for Rey too.

On my way down the hall I run into my mother.