chapter 14

Annie's pov:
"C'mon, just one game?" Katie said, rolling her eyes. She really wanted to play truth or dare before we went to sleep. I had Katie, Mackenzie, and my two friends Gianna and Emily over my house. Let me just say, Katie, Gianna, and Emily think Mackenzie is nice and all, if you wee wondering. It's not like I invited Kenzie to make it awkward.

"Fine, only a few game of it though," I confirmed, and they all got excited. "Okay, I will go first," Emily said.

E: emily talking, M: Makenzie talking, G: Gianna talking, Me: Annie talking, K: Katie talking, and All: everyone talking
E: Gianna, truth or dare?
G: Dare!
E: Okay let me think *thinks for like ever*
Me: *whispers in Emily's ear an idea of a dare
E: Oooo, yeah. I dare you to put on Instagram that you like Garret until tomorrow morning when we wake up.
G: Ewww, but okay *laughs*
All: *laughs and looks over her shoulder*
G: Okay, done. Now... um... Annie! Truth or dare?
Me: Knowing you, your'e gonna tell me a hard truth and dare, but I'll go with dare for the fun of it.
G: Hehe... okay. I dare you to go ask Hayley if she likes me as a friend or not.
Me: Okay, that's not bad at all. I'll be right back. *goes upstairs*

I went to go "ask" Hayley but I really didn't because I didn't want to. So, I just went to my room and looked out the window. I saw the starry night and thought of if everyone knew that me and Brennan were dating. I thought it would be super different if every one knew, which was true. I would loose my best friend, and Katie would be super mad at me because I lied to her for the past six months. Literally the whole time I've known her, I lied.

If I were to tell every one, they would be all over us dating and make up like make out in public, which I don't like doing. I even felt uncomfortable kissing and talking in Brennan's kitchen because some one could've walked in at any given moment. Telling Hayley makes me feel like she told the people that she hangs out with, and Kenzie knowing doesn't really change me. I knew I was gonna tell her either way. And my parents, my parents don't even know.

Sometimes, they're barely in my life and don't care.

I finally stopped talking to myself and texted Brennan. This is how the conversation went.

B: brennan talking, A: annie talking
A: hey
B: Hello😊💞 Haven't seen you in a while... how are you?
A: okay. i have been thinking of this "relationship" and i do not know how Katie is gonna take the news when we eventually tell her
B: It's okay, she shouldn't be so upset when we tell her.
A: not upset? she might hate me! how do you think that she won't be upset? i have been lying to her as long as i knew her and she will think everything i have told her is a lie... she will never trust me again
B: Annie, I know my sister. She won't hate you and she will trust you again. If it really makes you happy, tell her. I don't care anymore if she knows.
A: but us?!?! we are gonna go downhill really fast if i tell her. we might not be able to hang out anymore...
B: It's your choice of telling her. But if you do tell her and we have to break up, know one thing. I love you so so so much and the last few months were the best months of my life❤️
A: i love you too and i hope we would work out if i do tell her. there might be a small chance i will tell her, but tonight i wont.
B: Okay, gtg. Love you💖
A: love you too💗

Then, I just looked at all of the fandom accounts people have for me under the tag #bratayley. I loved everyone of them, even though the channel ended about two months ago. I came across one of me and Brennan, a few months ago when I was hanging out with Katie when we first met. I also saw one of Caleb. I kept on watching the one of Caleb. I missed him so much and I thi...

"Annie, what are you doing? We have been looking for you for like 15 minutes!" Kenzie said.

I jumped out of my seat and stuffed my phone in one of my drawers. Kenzie looked confused, then she took my phone out of the drawer and took a glance at what I was looking at. "Awe, Caleb. I miss him so much," Kenzie whispered.

"Same, but that's not my problem," I sighed, then crouched down, and frowned. "What's the matter?" Kenzie asked, plopping down on my bed."I'm now just thinking about how Katie might fund out about me and Brennan, and how upset she would be," I whispered, as a tear dropped onto my desk. I guess Kenzie saw it, so she got up from my bed and hugged me.

"Katie won't get mad. She's your best friend, so you should tru..." she trailed off. I knew it was a bad idea from the start to even like Brennan at that time.
(end of chapter)

an// i am gonna make it so "some people" find out about brennan and annie so yah😋😋