chapter 2

Annie 's pov:
Well, the morning was crap. My mom made me late to my first day and was really annoying me. I got stared down as I walked into the gross school. I feel like the "weird" new girl. I just went to my locker and punched in my code when i felt a soft hand on my shoulder.

"MACKENZIE!!!" I yelled/ whispered and hugged her. I felt a little better (I actually mean A LOT better after she found me. "Hey girly, how was your morning?" She said, hugging me back.

"Horrible. I woke up later than I thought I would and got stared down when I came to my locker," I said, as I rolled my eyes, thinking "why do my parents hate me so much??". So, when the bell rung, Mack brought me to my first period class then went to hers. It was a small classroom with a bunch of posters on the walls. I obviously felt awkward when the teacher introduced me. "Kids, this is Annie. She is our new student! Please welcome her and Annie," she turned to me, "I am miss Baker and you can sit now on next to Katie. Katie, raise your hand!"

A girl all the way in the back rose her hand and then motioned me to come over to her. I just walked slowly to her and sat down.

Katie's pov:
There was a new girl named Annie, and Miss Baker told Annie to sit next to me. I rose my hand to motion Annie to where I was sitting, then I introduced myself.

Annie's pov:
"Hi, I'm Katie," the girl, Katie said. I shook her hand and then she asked,"what school did you used to go to?"

"I didn't go to school before this. I was homeschooled and did gymnastics from 10:30 am to almost 7:00 pm everyday," I said, trying to become a little friendly with Katie.
Me and Katie talked more that period, and I learned that she has a twin brother named Brennan and a little brother named Ryan. I told her that I have lost my older brother and have a little sister also. Me and her got so along, that we even traded phone numbers. I thought she will be my friend for long, but I definitely just jinxed myself when I said that.
(end of chapter)

an// OMG I LOVE THIS SM😍😍💕 stay tuned about how she jinxed herself and remember all the names that I mentioned in this chapter😉💖 hope you enjoyed!!