chapter 24

Annie's pov:
Well, Tuesday morning was super stressful. Everyone had to be out of the house at 6:00 am, and I don't think anyone knows how I am definitely a morning person (sarcasm, am I right?!)

It was me, Hay, mom, and Julia in the car going to Katie's house. My dad couldn't make the trip because he had been military training. When we got to Katie's house, we all quickly transported all of the bags of Katie's family (which was only her mom, her, and Brennan) and then went off to the airport. Me and Katie went in Ms. Jill's car with Brennan and Hay and Julia were in my mom's car.

The car trip took about a half hour long, but we made it to the airport at good timing. The plane was really full, so many people were on there and I was very claustrophobic. Since Katie gets sick sometimes when the plane lands, I sat at the window seat next to Brennan, only us two. We were also in first class, so there was a little curtain that we could open and close, but was kept closed at our seat. It was kinda awkward at first, but we started talking and it was fine.

Hayley, Julia, and my mom were in the seats behind the seats that Katie and her mom were sitting in. Katie and her mom were sitting across from us.

"So, how are you?" Brennan whispered. I just shrug my shoulders. "Whats the matter?"
"Nothing," I shot up, talking a little loud, then rolled my eyes and looked outside of the window.

"Why do you get so mad all the time?"

"Why do you asked so many questions all the time?"

He didn't respond. It was no talking for a good 5 minutes, then I looked back over at him.
"I don't feel right. I mean, I just don't."

"Oh... well, you do look a little pale," He looked at me, concerned. "I feel like many people are surrounding me and..." I started tearing up. I could feel my face burning, with fear that I was gonna throw up. I hate feeling claustrophobic.
"Oh, no," he said, getting up from his seat. I took one of the bags and threw up. Well, at least it didn't get anywhere else but the bag. I started crying and Brennan took the bag and opened up the curtain.

Some flight attendant took the bag from him and I got a glass of water from the same person. I started drinking it, while still crying. Brennan closed the curtain again, and calmed me down. I started to calm down and then I got told by my mom in a text that she heard what happened and that I should get some rest.
I rested my head on Brennan's shoulder, and he didn't mind because you know, he liked me a lot and would let me do anything. He wrapped his arm around me and I drifted into a sleep.

The minute I woke up from my sleep, the flight was landing. At that time, I whispered to Brennan, "Us snuggling together doesn't mean anything, just saying." Then, we both laughed. (end of chapter)

an// idk what to say but to just tell me opinions on this chapter and i have just one more thing to say... i think this fan fiction will end very soon. but, i will be starting  my new one soon. the title will be a secret until i post the info! once again, bye!!!!