chapter 30

Annie's pov:
Me and Brennan kinda told the maturity of the school... but we didn't care. And yes, there was some people that kept on asking me about Brennan, but I got used to it. We dated for a very long time and it came to the point at 25 years old, he proposed to me.

I obviously said yes, and that day was positively the best day of my life. Life made sense to me then. Every struggle in my past made me the person I was that day, or even today. And for the hard times, they could only make me stronger. So, for Brennan, he made me stronger when we through the bad and good times.

He made me think of a true love quote. The quote was, "You and I are the best team of all. You are my best friend and the love of my life, my heart, my soul, the one I wanted to be with each and everyday. You are the one that cheered me up through life. Your arms are the ones I wanted to comfort and support me. I still love how you and I can work through the hard and good times and still love each other."

~Today's time~
"So, the whole outcome of the story is go where your heart desires. Don't ever go with another place where your heart doesn't want to go. I went the way I wanted to go, and dad is still by my side today."

"So go where I want to go?" Sabrina said. "Yes, sweetie," I said back to her. She ran and got Brennan and told us, "So, you went through all of that to be with each other?"

"Yes we did," Brennan laughed. I stared at my precious little girls, then at Brennan, then at my daughters again. That secret was everything that brought me in this room with my new family.
(end of fan fiction AND look at my an!!)

an// guys, thanks for tuning in for my first fanfic, "Nobody Will Know." I am so happy that I got many people to read my chapters and knowing that everyone of the people i would have conversations with loved my writing. Thank you @/mckayla1010 for giving me amazing ideas for future fan fictions and giving me back awesome feedback. Thank you @/loving_bratayley for being such a great ibf and loving my writing❤️ Thank you @/dmc.24 @/kareli_559 @/lordangel34 @/clarabernadette and @/katgb7 for always commenting "more" and encouraging me to write everyday. And last but not least, thank YOU for making me live my last month writing such a powerful fan fiction and i love you all for 200+ followers💗💗 please stay tuned in for my next fanfic!!! (all the usernames were from instagram)