chapter 26

Annie's pov:
The next day, we went out to breakfast, and I felt like Brennan was following me the whole time, because I think he was. When I went to the bathroom at breakfast, he made an excuse to go also. When there wasn't anymore room on the elevator and I had to go up alone, he said he would come with me so I was not alone. I could've cared less if I was alone because of how long he was with me when I wanted to be alone.

"You're welcome," he said when we were in the elevator. Only us two. "Not thank you," I said.
He laughed, thinking it was a joke, but I did not say that it wasn't a joke so we didn't into a fight.

"So, do you know what we are doing today?" I asked. "Nope. Maybe like hit the pool or something like th..." he trailed off when a boy walked into the elevator.

He looked a little older than us, maybe like 17. And to be honest, I thought he was not good looking at all. But, I knew a way to get Brennan mad and hate me.

When we got off the elevator, I whispered to him, "Damn, he was cute."

"You know that I like you, right?" he asked me. "Yes, why?"

"Because why would you say that to the person that likes you?"

"Because I wanted to trick the person that likes me," I laughed, inserting the key into the hotel room door. He just rolled his eyes and walked to the TV room. I just hung out with Katie for a little bit then we got the day started.

Like Brennan thought, we first went to the pool. Then, we went to this little boardwalk that had many games and rides and other fun things on each side. The parents went back to the room because they wanted to get ready for this beach concert later that night, so me, Kate, Hay, Julia, and Brennan went to the rides and hung out there for a while. Then, we got food from a little restaurant and ate.

All of us met up at the beach and stayed at the concert for a little while. Me, Katie, and Brennan were getting tired, so we went to the room and watched a movie in the TV room.
When the movie was over, I woke up (since you guys know that I can't stay up the whole time for movies) and saw that only Katie was on the couch, sleeping. I tiptoed to the room and saw that Brennan was still up, with the TV on in our room and on his phone. I just went and jumped into the bed.

After ten minutes, I didn't feel tired at all.
(a- annie talking ; b- brennan talking)
a- Brennan?
b- Yeah?
a- What time is it?
b- Lemme check... 11:45.
a- Are the parents back yet?
b- Yeah, I heard them walk in, but they should be sleeping now since I heard them like a half hour ago.
a- I can't sleep.
b- Oh, come here then.
a- But what if...
b- Just come over here.
a- Okay.

I got out of the bed and walked over to Brennan, which got up because he was getting something. I just sat on his bed, and stared into space... at his abs. I couldn't help but look at him shirtless... but I got out of my daze when he started talking to me.

b- Just wait two minutes.
a- *snaps back to reality* Oh! okay.
~two minutes later~
b- Okay, so... what are you staring at?
a- *snaps again* Oh! Nothing.
b- Okay. *laughs*

Brennan came over to the bed to lay back down. "Come lay here," he patted on a spot. I went down to the spot and went under the covers. He wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest. We watched TV for a little while and then at one point we just stared at each other in the dark room. It felt like forever.  But just at that moment, it hit me. Like a slap in the face. (scroll down)

I was falling hard for Brennan again.
(end of chapter)

AGAHAHHAHAHAHHA I SPILLED MY TEA I AM SO HAPPY FOR WHAT I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED PLEASE DONT MIND MY BAJ SPELINHG IAM SUPPER EXUTED FOR THJISS TO GO ON FOAR A LONG TIME🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰 oaky i calmed down but comment feedback and all of the jazz BYE💘💗💘😭😏💖💘😭😏🙌😏💘😫🙌💖🙌💘