chapter 13

Annie's pov:
Okay, so before I start telling you the story, I just want to remind you of something. There are friends you can't trust one bit, and friends you can trust more than your family. Well, I did have that kind of friend, and her name was Mackenzie. She is someone that I could tell anything to after what I had to confess to her that day.

So, me and Katie were in school once and we were talking. "What are you doing this weekend?" she asked, looking down at her phone like usual. "Um, I don't think anything. You should come over," I said. She told me that she should then walked away. Then, you know who was behind me.

"Hi," he whispered, then walked away. "Okay then?" I questioned to myself, then walked away.  After maybe a few hours, I knew why he walked away after he said hi to me.

Mackenzie asked me to sit with her that lunch period, which was weird because she never asks me to sit with her. I just said yeah sure then walked to her table. These girls that I wasn't that close with were all sitting there, not saying a word. I felt really awkward, but I sat down and started talking to Kenzie.

"Hey," I said, laughing because I never even said hi to her before. "I need to talk to you," she said and I replied with a nod. She shifted over to the other side of the table, where no one was, so I just shifted right after her. "Okay," she said out loud then whispered in my ear, "I saw that kid like all over you after like 1-2 or so and you were allowing it."

My face turned bright red. Was this pressure all on me? I couldn't help getting the pressure in my body, so it shows on my face. "I...uh...I don't know what your talkin..." "Hey, you know that you can tell me anything. I've known you for how many years?"

"Like 10, but you will tell Katie and everyone else my secret," I blurted out, then the girls on the other side of the table all turned their heads at the same time and shuffled over. "Secret? What secret?" they all said at different times.

"Girls, go back to your seats. You guys barely know Annie, so she's not telling you anything," Mackenzie said, then all of the girls got scared and went back to normal positions.

"Okay, and I didn't know this was a secret 'till you said something louder then my dad's snores. What is it? I am trying to help you here, and if you don't tell me, this will n..."

I stopped her by cuffing my hands around her ear and saying really, really quietly, "Me and Brennan are dating, don't say anything or I will cut you open." She started to smilie, then laugh, and then jump up and down in her seat. I totally regretted telling her at that moment.

Brennan's pov:
Okay, just saying I knew nothing about this and I was pissed when she told me and didn't ask for my permission first. After getting that off my chest, let's get back to our story.

Annie's pov:
Okay, then she asked me, "You told me... but not Katie? His sister?"

"Nope, not yet. I don't know how she would take the news, and I don't want to take the risk of loosing one of my best friends," I said, but felt sad inside. "Okay, so thi..." she got interrupted by the bell, so she said goodbye to me and hopped off of her seat like a rocket ship.

When I told Brennan, he was upset. But I told him, "She is my closest friend and I can trust her with anything I tell her. End of story," then I walked away from him.
(end of chapter)

an// hope you enjoyed and please leave feedback💗💗