chapter 6

Annie's pov:
I couldn't stop think about what happened on Saturday. It felt like a big dream, but it couldn't have been a dream. I decided to text Brennan and ask him about Saturday and if we are gonna date or not.

A: annie texting B: brennan texting
A: hey Brennan. I wanted to talk about what happened Saturday night.
B: Hey, I wanted to talk about that also. I really want to date you, but I don't know how good Katie will take the news.
A: yeah. she might be upset and think every time me and her hang out, I will be with you.
B: yeah, true. I don't know how great of an idea it would be to secretly date.
A: i say we should secretly date. its better than getting so much attention and making katie upset. also, if anyone finds out, we can just say we didn't want too much attention and we didn't want to make Katie upset.
B: ok, great idea. I have to go, and delete these messages so no one finds out. also, don't make my contact name something that will give it away😂
A: okay, bye
B: bye❤
He sent the heart. I am dead.

(Monday)
Brennan's pov:
I decided to try and find Annie's locker because I had to talk to her.

I eventually found her locker, but it was too late. She wasn't there anymore. So, I taped a note to her locker saying "come to the janitors closet @ 1:00" and I signed my name. I hope the note does not get in the wrong hands.

Annie's pov:
After class, I went to my locker and saw a note on my locker taped closed. "Ooo, secret admirer?" This kid named Frankie said to me, and then laughed.

I just rolled my eyes at him and opened the note. It said for me to go to the janitors closet in five minutes, from Brennan. I quickly went to class and asked to go to the bathroom. I left and secretly went my way to the janitors closet.

When I got to the janitor's closet, I looked both ways and went inside the closet. As soon as I saw Brennan's face in the closet, everything felt better. All of my tension went away, and I felt myself calmed and happy.

We walked towards each other and hugged. I felt so happy and comfortable, I didn't want to stop hugging. We eventually let go of each other. We talked about when we will secretly hang out and get together.

When we left each other, I actually got sad in class and started tearing up. I really wanted to see Brennan and not get judged.
(end of chapter)

an// this sucks. i'm sorry lol. but, i will make it that Brennan and Annie see each other more often1!1!!1!1!1! bye!!😍😍