chapter 8

an// before this chapter starts, it is end of second semester and every semester, they go to a different class and get different people in their class. Btw, they are sophomores in high school, if you didn't know. Also, all the main classes stay the same so Annie is still in period 1-2 with Katie and it's right now May 10th. Enjoy the chapter!!

Annie's pov:
New semester= new classmates= new teacher. I finally got to see what the last semester would bring me to. It's all new fun. Yay. (rolls my eyes at this point).

As I walked into my class, there was literally like five people in the class. I felt that this class would be vvvv boring, but I said to myself, "Let me just see for myself."

As more people came in, I didn't even pay attention. I just picked at my nails. "Hello, students!" My new teacher said to me. "I am Ms. Greenman. I will be your french teacher," she also said. Every kid looked bored out of their mind, so I laughed. It was pretty funny looking at everyone's faces.

I looked around to see who was in my class, because I am that kind of person that actually cares about that stuff. My eyes, spot on, turned to the best sight on earth. My heart started beating. Was it true? He was in my class? I started to get the best feeling in my stomach. Like butterflies having a flutter party. Brennan was in my class.

Brennan's pov:
The hair gave it away. Annie was in my class. I  felt safe and wished we were not in public, so I could wrap my arms around her. "Okay class! Everyone stand in the front of the room so we could rearrange seats!" the teacher said. I hoped and hoped I was next to Annie. But, I kinda wish that I wasn't so it wouldn't be awkward.

Annie's pov:
As I walked up to the front of the classroom, I stood in a empty area, hoping Brennan would stand next to me. But that wasn't the case. I guess I didn't tell you that Katie was in our class also.

"Hey," Katie said, smiling. "Hi," I said, frowning that Brennan went for his friends and not me. "What's wrong?" Katie asked, looking at my face confused. "Nothing. Just nothing," I said, then the teacher told us the places we had to sit in.

"Julianna?" The teacher said, smiling. "You can call me Annie," I said, while I saw a tiny smile form on Brennan's face. "You are sitting in the back row in the middle with..." she searched through the class list as I went to go sit down. "Brennan," the teacher said shortly after she said my name. I liked where this class was going.

When we both sat down, we said nothing to each other. It was too awkward. Katie worded out "Have fun!" and left me with giggles. When everyone sat down, Brennan finally said something.

"How is this gonna work out?" Brennan said, almost tuneless. "I don't know. But know that if I don't really talk in this class to you all the time, I love you and you are better than every one in here," I whispered very softly. It was so hard to not hug or kiss him, even just touch him.

Near the end of class, I felt a warm hand on my arm. I look down to see Brennan trying to hold my hand. I quickly take out a sticky note and give him it saying on it "are you crazy? we are gonna get caught".

Then, he wrote on the back of it "put your hand under the desk". So, I put it under the desk and he held my hand. I love the feeling of his hand touching mine. It felt so relaxing and made me really calm and happy. We let go when we saw Katie turn around and grab her pencil that fell on the floor. When the bell rung, I felt sad.

I only got to see him for 70 minutes every other day. But, me and Katie have to finish our project so we are going to her house after school. I will make time to see him, definitely. (end of chapter)

an// this is okay but anyways, hope ya enjoyed!!