chapter 7

Annie's pov:
I was in my room about a week after I saw Brennan and I haven't seen him since. I felt so empty and angry that I had to keep a huge secret from every person just so I can see a boy. But, like I always say, it's worth it. I will never give up Brennan.

I just sat there in my room, at my vanity, and just stared. Wind blowing all around the decent size grey and light pink room, because the fan was on. I started to get cold so I went to shut off the fan. When I got to the light switch, I heard a loud knock. I turned around and started crying. "It's been forever," I bawled and ran over to the window.

Brennan's pov:
I had a big smile on my face as I knocked on Annie's window and when she started to happy-cry. I climbed inside the window when she opened it and wrapped my arms around her. It made me feel great and happy again.
"It's okay, it's real," I said as Annie cried over my shoulder and giggled a little when I whispered that.

Annie eventually let words out of her mouth. "I can't believe how long it's been," she said, then I gently lifted her head. Her face was red and tears still rolled down her face, but I didn't care. I still leaned in.

Annie's pov:
I love the feeling of a kiss. Think of it as eating ice cream. It's sweet, though it doesn't last for long. You have to savor the time. Sometimes time flies by really fast. I hate time. Time is my worst enemy.

We just stood there, making out. I never thought this would ever happen to me. We eventually (I know I say "eventually" a lot lol) started walking. Since I was walking backwards, I stopped walking when I walked into my bed.

I had no choice but to fall down onto my bed, but I refused to. I wasn't really ready for that to happen. But he pushed me down. I started to get scared, because I heard people on the same floor as me, and that my bedroom was on the ground floor.

I tried to let go, but it was too hard. "Brennan," I tried to call out, but that didn't really work. "Annie!" my mom said, and Brennan finally let go and panicked. "What are we gonna do?" Brennan said. "Go to my closet, fast!!!" I whispered-yelled, while I heard my mom's footsteps getting closer to my door.
Brennan ran into my closet and closed the door right after him, at the right time.

"Hey, Annie," my mom said, concerned. "Hey, mom. Do you need anything?" I said, in a normal voice. "Why is your face so red?" my mom asked, not even bothered about answering my question.

"Uh... It's really hot in here. Can you put the fan on for me?" I said, making the worse excuse ever up. I knew I was gonna get caught. "Yes," my mom turns the fan on. "I'm going to the grocery store, Okay?" my mom said. I shook my head and she left my room. About two minutes later, I heard the front door lock. I was safe.

"Come," I said and Brennan came out of the closet. "Thanks for saving me there," I said, laughing. "Anything for you," Brennan said in his soft voice and then pecked me. I got butterflies in my stomach, the good kind.
"I should go, your mom can come back any minute and catch us doing something," Brennan sadly and softly told me. "Brennan, no," I forcefully said, as my eyes watered up.

"I never told you this, but your my everything. You are the person that helps me fall to sleep, even wake me up. You're the person that gets me through the day," I giggled. "You even help me with when I am stressed out, and that's almost all the time. Anyways, I didn't have a great life until I saw you. I knew I needed you in my life, more than a friend. The best night of my life was when I figured out when I liked you, but I knew it wasn't gonna work out because of Katie. But look at us now, we are dating, secretly. It makes me so happy that I get to see you. But, It makes me sad that I can't see you an average amount of times a couple usually sees each other. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep when I miss you. All I'm trying to say is that we should start to see each other and talk to each other more and not be scared," I said. I breathed hard and tears fell down my cheeks. I couldn't take the pressure of keeping my tears in.

"Annie, you are the most beautiful girl that I have ever met. I am happy that I met you and I am happy that we actually get time to see each other. I want you forever. I just to keep our secret safe. That's why I said that I should go," Brennan said, looking upset.

"Bye," I said, still crying. He went to the window, then he turned around. Brennan walked back to me and we hugged. I wiped my face on his shirt and then he said, "No more tears. I will keep you safe. There is nothing in his world better than you." He climbed out the window, and left me with a smilie on my face. (end or chapter)

an// omg this is super long and really fun to write. I actually love this sm and I am so happy right now. anyways, bye guys👋👋